Page 475 of 741 FirstFirst ... 375425465472473474475476477478485525575 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 7406

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm beginning to think it was not the best idea to elect a failed businessman, b-grade reality TV star, and Putin's lapdog to run the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #4742
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'm beginning to think it was not the best idea to elect a failed businessman, b-grade reality TV star, and Putin's lapdog to run the country.
    Beginning to think? {sigh}

(Ahh... Subtle Humor. I haven't had a sip of my espresso yet, still asleep, never mind then.)
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-11-2020 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Waking Up.

3. Lounge   -   #4743
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    i'm beginning to think it was not the best idea to elect a failed businessman, b-grade reality tv star, and putin's lapdog to run the country.
    But her e-mails!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #4744
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You left out con man, career criminal, serial sex offender, draft dodger, academic cheat, Nazi sympathizer, world class bully, pathological liar..........
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #4745
    To be fair to Republicans, if I looked like Mnuchin, McConnell or Barr I'd probably be evil too.

6. Lounge   -   #4746
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    You left out con man, career criminal, serial sex offender, draft dodger, academic cheat, Nazi sympathizer, world class bully, pathological liar..........
    Yeah, think that might sum things up nicely... as they say in the tele ads... "...BUT there's more!"

7. Lounge   -   #4747
    Dear 'Merica. Could you possibly alter your constitution and add "can't exhibit all the characteristics of a clinical psychopath" to "must be over 30" and "must be a native born American" as the things necessary to qualify you to run for President?

Psychopathy is traditionally a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.

8. Lounge   -   #4748
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'm still hoping Boris Johnson gets elected leader of the septic tanks. He was born there. It could happen. He also ticks all the right boxes.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #4749
    Now we are in agreement. Literally all of the characteristics of a dictator.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #4750
    Coulter is vocally opposed to McConnell. This makes me temporarily question my disgust for McConnell... https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...I?ocid=SL5LDHP