Page 606 of 741 FirstFirst ... 106506556596603604605606607608609616656706 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 7405

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I hear that America needs a new rail line. Time to find us some fresh Chinamen.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #6052
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If they could only make guns that run on gasoline and endangered species blood they wouldn't probably even need any of this ghey lifestyle adverting.
    I've been reading a lot and watching a ton of videos about guns lately. Gun culture is seriously crazy. They all talk about the need for constant training. All of these mall ninja warriors collecting battle gear and weapons with no actual need has got to be a HUGE part of the school/mall shootings. It is spillover from mentally impaired teenagers with no futures inflicting pain on a world that simultaneously disregards them and gives them weapons for battles that don't exist.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #6053
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    But you like being on the right side of the handle.

4. Lounge   -   #6054
    Right side, nya? I'm really curious as to how he wields those gunz now...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #6055
    I grew up in Northern Idaho. That means I shot things. Lots of things.

Now I only want to shoot my neighbors, members of the homeless zombie horde, and space home invaders.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6056
    Surrounded by Montana, Wyoming, Nevada and Oregon, Idaho certainly got the short end of the PR stick, didn't it?

7. Lounge   -   #6057
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Right side, nya? I'm really curious as to how he wields those gunz now...
    Can you recommend a good recent anime?

8. Lounge   -   #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I grew up in Northern Idaho. That means I shot things. Lots of things.

Now I only want to shoot my neighbors, members of the homeless zombie horde, and space home invaders.
    Then you'll approve of Remington's new marketing slogan - "Because poor people have as much right to live as the rest of us, just not near you".

9. Lounge   -   #6059
    If you insist on only buying American guns but then you use them to hunt bald eagles, does that make you more or less patriotic?

10. Lounge   -   #6060
    Surrounded by Montana, Wyoming, Nevada and Oregon, Idaho certainly got the short end of the PR stick, didn't it?
    Say what you will about it, in about 30 years (or less) the northern part will be the southern-most area that isn't facing a severe drought. The Washington coast will have plenty of water available *if* you enjoy it salty and covering much of what used to be cities. Good times, good times indeed!