Page 607 of 741 FirstFirst ... 107507557597604605606607608609610617657707 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 7405

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I grew up in Northern Idaho. That means I shot things. Lots of things.

Now I only want to shoot my neighbors, members of the homeless zombie horde, and space home invaders.
    Then you'll approve of Remington's new marketing slogan - "Because poor people have as much right to live as the rest of us, just not near you".
    I have no problem with this slogan. The poors make our cool stuff and food!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #6062
    If you insist on only buying American guns but then you use them to hunt bald eagles, does that make you more or less patriotic?
    If you glue the feathers to your MAGA/Trump flag on your oversized diesel truck it's all good.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #6063
    I recently discovered that I can purchase a Gatling gun.

https://tippmannarmory.com/gatling-gun-w-16-barrels/

4. Lounge   -   #6064
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    That ghey. There must be cheaper ways to come out.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #6065
    If you insist on only buying American guns but then you use them to hunt bald eagles, does that make you more or less patriotic?
    A true American gun uses bald eagles as ammunition, so it's a zero sum.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Lounge   -   #6066

Love the description. These people obviously know their audience How many dollars per minute does this thing shoot again? And how long until Obamacare allows replacing your left arm with one?

7. Lounge   -   #6067
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    Can you recommend a good recent anime?
    My backlog grew a lot this year, because so many animus, so little time But Saikin Yatotta Maid ga Ayashii starts airing this week and the source material was good.

Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku and Spy x Family are quite popular from what I've heard; in the latter case I'm unsure about the premise, but you can grab episode 1 and decide for yourself.

8. Lounge   -   #6068
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1

9. Lounge   -   #6069
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Love the description. These people obviously know their audience How many dollars per minute does this thing shoot again? And how long until Obamacare allows replacing your left arm with one?
    Per minute??! Shooting this thing is like buying a bitcoin-- you do it in fractions of a minute. Shut up , Idol...

Hopefully ammo prices will come down soon. 9mm ammo is somewhere around $0.75 per round and the thing goes through a 33rd magazine in 5-10 seconds. Let's say roughly $25×6= ~$150/minute

There are videos on YouTube. All the ones I've seen are the 10" barrel on pneumatic wheels, which would still be fun, but I don't think would be nearly as cool as the 16" barrel on a tripod version.

You are always thinking a step ahead, anon!

10. Lounge   -   #6070
    Hopefully ammo prices will come down soon. 9mm ammo is somewhere around $0.75 per round and the thing goes through a 33rd magazine in 5-10 seconds. Let's say roughly $25×6= ~$150/minute
    Now do the number crunching with gas prices and you'll know whether you need the gatling or the flamethrower. The right weapon for the right person