Page 630 of 741 FirstFirst ... 130530580620627628629630631632633640680730 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 7405

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Fucking miscreants. I honestly don't know how any of you have survived against the undead this long.

“Chop off the head and burn the body seems the most universal way of stopping a vampire. There are constant historical anecdotes where people behead and burn suspected vampires. It’s analogous to how people would kill witches and other sorts of malefactors they didn’t want coming back to haunt them later.”

Also vampires can't cross running water which explains why you are unlikely to encounter nosferatu in bathrooms.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #6292
    Btw no witches were burned or drowned at the Salem Witch trials. The majority were hanged so presumably they are all still alive and coming to get us.

3. Lounge   -   #6293
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I always thought vampires left me alone in the bathroom due to the amount of garlic I eat.

While the undead certainly have bad reputations, so far it's the living who tend to be the worst bloodsuckers.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #6294
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I always thought vampires left me alone in the bathroom due to the amount of garlic I eat.
    Vampires leave you alone in the bathroom because they assume by the smell that something already died in there.

5. Lounge   -   #6295
    Btw no witches were burned or drowned at the Salem Witch trials. The majority were hanged so presumably they are all still alive and coming to get us.
    Furthermore...

https://malewitchesofsalem.com/
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Lounge   -   #6296
    I think that would make them wastards.

7. Lounge   -   #6297

8. Lounge   -   #6298
    Terrorists throwing soup (or whatever) at extremely valuable artwork hoping to damage it for attention really should be treated as terrorists.

Also, those gluing their hands to stuff should find themselves...disarmed
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #6299
    I thought this sort of domestic terrorism is why museums put replicas on exhibit, instead of the actual works?

10. Lounge   -   #6300
    Or maybe they could just have a rule against bringing cans of soup in the museum.

Why didn't they think to attack Warhol??