Page 690 of 742 FirstFirst ... 190590640680687688689690691692693700740 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 7411

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Let us know how things went soon as you can, sir.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #6892
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    “Matches? Matches? We don’t need no stink’in matches!”

July_4th_Stehle_1.jpg

July_4th_Stehle_2.jpg

July_4th_Stehle_3.jpg

If you do care to indulge tonight… please keep safe my friends and let’s not forget our furry friends, loud noises and bright flashes can be very scary to them, so please keep them safe and sheltered also. The same may also apply to folks around you that may suffer from PTSD, so again be kind and aware of your surrounding fellows.

@j2k4… I certainly will, Thanks!
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-04-2023 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Added Stuff.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

3. Lounge   -   #6893
    Quote Originally Posted by Stehle View Post
    I wonder how the other three amigos are doing... Meg, Idol and our intrepid world traveler Cab, who I can only hope still has a big smile on his face!
    Meg was shanked by the Comcast repair guy. Cab is fighting Wagner on the frontlines with a bazooka that fires bald eagles and was not available for comment. As for that other person...

All the best for today's procedure
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Lounge   -   #6894
    “Matches? Matches? We don’t need no stink’in matches!”
    It's all good as long as your means of celebration stays under the threshold for domestic terrorism Pleasantries aside, happy belated July 4th to all gringos!

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #6895
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Yeah, I'm still alive. It was "easy peasy" filling papers out awake, then out like light... waking 3 hours later not knowing who or where I was. (Typical for me.)

So far... not a lot has changed with me... equilibrium may have took a hit... cognitive abilities may have also taken a hit, ice packs on the incisions are fun, no additional paralysis as of yet.

It would seem a lot has changed here in my brief absence... a cap on downloads. Two per 24! WTF... yeah, I need to or plan to donate again... ... somebody must need the money.

Ya know, visiting so many forums each day both being public and private just as a simple user, daily or hourly caps probably doesn't bode well in the great scheme of things... of course

I'm usually mistaken in these things {sigh} What do I know.

My new HMO is pretty sweet, this whole episode costed me nada... they are trying to branch out in other states, not on TV commercials that I have seen as of yet; as far as I have

seen, so if you are of an age... well, feel free to inquire. (They have even tentatively asked me to sit on a community board!... they have no idea what they're asking! )

I always liked this FST forum, it was so... international. We'll leave it with having one Mexican grandma, nine half Mexican aunts and uncles, a mother who was born in a British colony in S.A.

grew up and went to school in the Caribbean islands and taught her son never to play with matches.

Visited many times both west and east... a favorite was Cozumel... walking up Mayan pyramids, which you may know is quite difficult for me, but again I digress.

I think I'll throw a few posts up to see what also may have changed for me... mentally.

@anon Thank you for a few chuckles today... always remember, you... have a brain and voice. Like so many others I've viewed here over the years.
    Last edited by Stehle; 07-07-2023 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Way too much espresso and juice this morning.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

6. Lounge   -   #6896
    Tis good to read you, sir.

Let's see if we're still board-worthy...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #6897
    I played with matches.

Without incident.

Put on some good shows, too.

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #6898
    Of course, I was told not to as well.

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #6899
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Yeah, I'm still alive. It was "easy peasy" filling papers out awake, then out like light... waking 3 hours later not knowing who or where I was. (Typical for me.)
    Yeah medicine is great here in 2024.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #6900
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Yeah medicine is great here in 2024.
    Hahaha!... I have to admit... It did take me a second!

Great hearing from all of you!

Just popped in for a second before changing my ice packs. See you all soon in the funny pages...