Page 750 of 750 FirstFirst ... 250650700740747748749750
Results 7,491 to 7,495 of 7495

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    On this most solemn of dates, let us pause in remembrance the Trump dodged the Draft. But whatever, right, patriots?
    Trump got deferments.

Bill Clinton got deferments.

Joe Biden got deferments.

Try again.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #7492
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So you argument is because other Presidents were equally sleazy and cowardly then Trump should be excused. Yer Honour, sure I killed all those people but I have evidence that other people historically have also committed mass murder as well so I skate, right?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #7493
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If you are looking for me to defend either Clinton or Biden I'm afraid you need to look for another tree to bark up. Clinton, I more than a little believe, like Trump was in Involved with Epstein.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #7494
    So you argument is because other Presidents were equally sleazy and cowardly then Trump should be excused. Yer Honour, sure I killed all those people but I have evidence that other people historically have also committed mass murder as well so I skate, right?
    Okay, then, back to your point:

Why do you regard Trump's status as exceptional - especially in light of the fact Biden is a draft-dodger in precisely the same mold as Trump?

Do you find the slightest irony in the fact the Trump story was published by the Biden White House?

If you are looking for me to defend either Clinton or Biden I'm afraid you need to look for another tree to bark up. Clinton, I more than a little believe, like Trump was in Involved with Epstein.
    You say you "believe"...if you have proofs, let's hear them.

No one is denying Trump and Epstein knew each other, but you speak as if you have access to manifests or something.

Extant anecdotal evidence indicates Trump was sickened by what he discovered about Epstein and banished him from his properties.

On the other hand, anyone who would defend or define Clinton's relationship with Epstein is conspicuously silent.

I await the looming revelations about Epstein's associates and activities with 'bated breath.
    Last edited by j2k4; Today at 12:02 AM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #7495
    Duplicate post

-Mark Twain