Page 234 of 740 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236237244284334734 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 7396

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Hope everything turns out alright.

2. Lounge   -   #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by homeseedbox View Post
    why do people smoke when they are bored ? why cant they do something else .i cannot think of a million things to do when i am bored. Tried to reverse engineer a crappy application , but got stuck with subroutines and instruction pointers .That is not all the , program was way too big to analyze

Attachment 179935
    Most people start smoking when they are young. They see their parents do it, someone they admire, or to look cool (fit in). Cigarettes are very addictive. I don't think its boredom.

3. Lounge   -   #2333
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    An update for all of the wonderful, awesome, kind friends here (and Idol): MRI found spinal cord injury-- am having spinal surgery tomorrow afternoon. 3-4 vertebrae and at least one disc. I have the information written down, but still taking this all in. 5 weeks before I will see home again. Lots of rehabilitation ahead of me.
    I'm conflicted. While I have sympathy for you, you still lost me 100 bucks. I bet the MRI would find everything was a result of something massively wrong with your brain.

Are you absolutely sure the quacks checked? I mean the signs were all clearly pointing in that direction.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #2334
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    MBM I don't really know you but I would say don't worry, spinal surgery isn't all it's cracked up to be. Ask me how I know...(I had L5S1 Hernia Extraction (Laminectomy and Discectomy) done on me some time ago)

I would only say do everything the Doctor and Physiotherapist tell you to do, and don't get creative with anything outside of what they say. Otherwise the pain recovery period will lead to another pain period. Again, ask me how I know...

5. Lounge   -   #2335
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thank you for your kind words and care, Shin. I have made it through the surgery. I don't feel "broken" afterwards, so I look forward to healing. I am in good hands, and apparently have sufficient med coverage to not be thrown into the street. I definitely *hurt* in a lot of my body. They are also being generous with pain pills.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #2336
    nQQ's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by homeseedbox View Post
    why do people smoke when they are bored ? why cant they do something else .i cannot think of a million things to do when i am bored. Tried to reverse engineer a crappy application , but got stuck with subroutines and instruction pointers .That is not all the , program was way too big to analyze

Attachment 179935
    Most people start smoking when they are young. They see their parents do it, someone they admire, or to look cool (fit in). Cigarettes are very addictive. I don't think its boredom.
    People start to fit in with their peers rather than their parents. Kids will see their parents smoke and often decide not to, as its uncool to do what your parents do.

7. Lounge   -   #2337
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I stopped smoking because it didn't look like I had a robots dick in my mouth which is why I now vape.

8. Lounge   -   #2338
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Playing that assasins creed origin its pretty dope, never liked a single one of the previous gheymes but this one is different, you can run over brown people with your camel toes.

9. Lounge   -   #2339
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Playing that assasins creed origin its pretty dope, never liked a single one of the previous gheymes but this one is different, you can run over brown people with your camel toes.
    Aladdin's Creed was pretty good. I think they really missed an opportunity by including a suicide bomber mini-game though.

Personally I like the English and pirate Creed games better although like Far Cry, they are basically all the same game and we are all suckers for believing there is any difference.

Speaking of Far Cry. I've played through 5 a couple of times now and rate it a I really really hate the ending.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-30-2018 at 04:29 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Thank you for your kind words and care, Shin. I have made it through the surgery. I don't feel "broken" afterwards, so I look forward to healing. I am in good hands, and apparently have sufficient med coverage to not be thrown into the street. I definitely *hurt* in a lot of my body. They are also being generous with pain pills.

Best wishes on a full and speedy recovery, homo.