Page 525 of 739 FirstFirst ... 25425475515522523524525526527528535575625 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    My prediction for the Olympics is that half the athletes will come down with COVID and the other half will only be spared due to all the drugs in their systems.
    I really have no interest in the Olympics, but if they made the athletes with Covid compete against each other, I would suddenly become very interested.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #5242
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'll start being afraid of dying when it stops being inevitable. This is also why I'm brave in the face of taxes.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #5243
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    My prediction for the Olympics is that half the athletes will come down with COVID and the other half will only be spared due to all the drugs in their systems.
    I really have no interest in the Olympics, but if they made the athletes with Covid compete against each other, I would suddenly become very interested.
    The real problem as I see it, is that events are judged based on ability and not appearance.

4. Lounge   -   #5244
    The worst part is that every event is on at some ungodly hour because I assume they are still mad about Hiroshima or something.

5. Lounge   -   #5245
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I suspect he paraphrased his wife's, 'I'm sick of you!'

*Of course I mean no real ill-will towards his wife or mistresses.

Actually my wife is fine, i was in the hospital again for over 3 weeks, and just finished home care for 4, had a pic line in me and was getting antibiotics feed into me every 8hrs, plus 2 drains removing poisons that an abscess was attached to my prostate and the poisons were getting into my bloodstream and almost killed me .... . And of course i went into the emergency thinking i had another kidney stone stuck!!!!
    And had to listen to a young pisher doctor in the emerge tell me i may have cancer!!!!, again it was not but that scared the shit out of me as well!!!!!..

It was not fun, but i am alive and feeling much better and golfed today for the first time in over 8 weeks and i can tell you that was fun

Again posting here is done for me, and i just replied to you because you actually seemed concerned and that was much appreciated Meg

Regards
    Shay
    Doctors: You have the flu.

Shay: I am pretty sure I need my prostate drained.

Doctors: No, you really don't need that. The problems are not even remotely connected.

Shay: I'll pay extra for that nurse to drain my prostate.

Doctors: This is socialized medicine. You don't pay anything anyway.

Shay: So can I get my prostate drained??

Doctors: Good gawd...fine!

Shay:
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #5246
    With the inclusion of things like skateboarding and surfing to "appeal to young people", the Olympics really should considering revising their motto to be " faster, higher, stronger, spinnier".
    Also, I'm pretty sure that this is a nefarious plot to end black dominance.

7. Lounge   -   #5247
    Nobody Whatsoever:

Idol: Back in my day...

8. Lounge   -   #5248
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Again posting here is done for me
    You'll return

Anyway, mystery solved!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. Lounge   -   #5249
    Shay cancelled us.

10. Lounge   -   #5250
    Today Canada is celebrating it's first official Emancipation Day. The fact that Canada has never actually had legalized slavery shouldn't stand in the way or anything.