Page 43 of 739 FirstFirst ... 33404142434445465393143543 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Morning, homosexuals. Interwebs have been down because someone cut an underground fibre cable or other lies so I've been out of the loop. Woke up to find out that everything I've imagined to be bad about the majority of Americans seems to be true.

I guess they now have to give up the idea of having moral superiority over 20th century Germany.

PS Meg. See this is what complacency gets you. Not pretty is it?
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #422
    I've had to shorten the distance to the source to get the noise low enough on my modem so it even works, so I'm typing this while lying on the floor.

3. Lounge   -   #423
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Thing is, things are already stacked against immigrants and minorities in the US, and we can still refer to them as minorities with 70% of the ballots belonging to white voters. The US still needs to keep moving forward on those issues to be considered decent or humane, but electing Trump is going to set that back any which way you prognosticate. Well, except in one way. It looks like 3 more states have now legalized the possession of marijuana, in which the criminality has been instrumental in disproportionately jailing the black population.
    Nebraska voted to reinstate the death penalty because the Universe has to keep things in balance.

4. Lounge   -   #424
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Thing is, things are already stacked against immigrants and minorities in the US, and we can still refer to them as minorities with 70% of the ballots belonging to white voters. The US still needs to keep moving forward on those issues to be considered decent or humane, but electing Trump is going to set that back any which way you prognosticate. Well, except in one way. It looks like 3 more states have now legalized the possession of marijuana, in which the criminality has been instrumental in disproportionately jailing the black population.
    Don't kid yourself. Federal law still trumps (hah!) state law, and if DJT (and who are we kidding, policy-wise it's really President Pence now, isn't it?) changed a presidential decree or two and ordered the Justice Department to start prosecutions and crack-downs again, it really doesn't matter much what the states say or do...

5. Lounge   -   #425
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    People keep talking about "The Bubble" that Washington insiders and the New York media supposedly live in. If I am honest with myself, I have to include myself in that bubble, too. A different kind of bubble, but a bubble nonetheless.

This clearly was an election not so much of men against women, or East Coast vs. Midwest or primarily rich vs. poor; this was an election of the urban vs. rural population. I never saw it coming, and even if I think really hard about it, I am struggling to name five friends or people I'd have semi-regular contact with who live in rural areas. The city has become my own personal echo chamber.

Michael Moore has once again become the oracle.

6. Lounge   -   #426
    trump won

7. Lounge   -   #427
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    We should all now play world of tanks and destroy a few countries. I planed a cyber attack but the game doesn`t seem to support a China add-on at the moment

8. Lounge   -   #428
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #429
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    So many things that only the thick as shit would even consider..... Viz is still going then, good for them

10. Lounge   -   #430
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I've had to shorten the distance to the source to get the noise low enough on my modem so it even works, so I'm typing this while lying on the floor.
    You love us so much.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.