Page 45 of 739 FirstFirst ... 35424344454647485595145545 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The think I find most bizarre out of this is that nobody is coming out and saying how happy they are that they supported him. At least no one has pulled off the white sheets yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #442
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The think I find most bizarre out of this is that nobody is coming out and saying how happy they are that they supported him.
    Lots of people are probably saying it. It's just that the left wing media refuses to play it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #443
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sad but true fact. If everything was the same about this election except that Hillary was a man, she/he would have won.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #444
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I can't be the only one that got Hitler Youth vibes from that kid standing beside Trump.

Attachment 172778
    Damien?

Is Trump even in control of his actions
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. Lounge   -   #445
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    My eldest is 12, he's asked me a couple of important questions in the last few months.
    "Hey, dad. Who is going to win the brexit referendum?" and then last night; "Hey, dad. Trump isn't going to win, is he?"

I answered incorrectly, but with full confidence in my assertion, on both. The first time we both slept soundly. Last night I stayed up all night watching the carnage.
    He now thinks I know nothing about politics. I'm absolutely sure that anything I think I know about politics actually counts as minus knowledge.

How are these vile people, Trump, Gove, Farage, garnering massive public approval. It can't all be Isis.
    Casual racism and mild xenophobia are considered acceptable.

I can think of no other reason.

6. Lounge   -   #446
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Shite, Donald will be 'interesting' for the rest of the world but at least no Jap flag once a month I guess
    I forgot to mention a 70's level of sexism

7. Lounge   -   #447
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    True story: random play list on my car stereo just now during lunch break:

Robbie Williams - She's The One
    Simon & Garfunkel - America
    Bruce Springsteen - Promised Land
    Dire Straits - The Man's Too Strong

24 hours ago that would have been prophetic.

8. Lounge   -   #448
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    How could your car stereo predicting you had ghey taste in music be prophetic.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #449
    If everything on his wireless is ghey he's kind of forcing it's hand.

10. Lounge   -   #450
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Well, except in one way. It looks like 3 more states have now legalized the possession of marijuana, in which the criminality has been instrumental in disproportionately jailing the black population.
    Nebraska voted to reinstate the death penalty because the Universe has to keep things in balance.
    The deathmongers didn't not trick the Nebraskans with a double negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post

Don't kid yourself. Federal law still trumps (hah!) state law, and if DJT (and who are we kidding, policy-wise it's really President Pence now, isn't it?) changed a presidential decree or two and ordered the Justice Department to start prosecutions and crack-downs again, it really doesn't matter much what the states say or do...
    That was a concern during the Obama presidency as well. Obama's JD trended toward passing Bush's JD on crackdowns of growing operations, and they may have exceeded it (it's been a while since I last checked in on that). However, with more states providing legal measures, it becomes a larger burden on resources for the justice department, especially since one of those states is now California. Undertaking that initiative can't be done with as little scrutiny as under Bush and Obama.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.