Page 110 of 740 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If she doesn't want to see photos of you with your chap hanging out and some burd half naked, slumped over a bin then she shouldn't look through your phone!

2. Lounge   -   #1092
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    A much better option would have been to simply tell the two most aggressive people at the party lies about how they had been saying horrible things about each other and then amuse yourselves with watching them kill each in the parking lot.
    Works best if at least one of them happens to be a woman.
    Aggressive people aren't susceptible to playing such games, so you make an impossible suggestion given that everyone there was a pansy. That means Mulder too because that pansy plays board games. You hear that, mulder? No more Tekken for you. You'll be getting a Wii and a copy of Mario Kart via post shortly.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #1093
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    I went to a Gypsydelica gig in Shoreditch with some old friends, then on to rave in some kind of Asian cricket club afterwards to meet Mrs.Something Else. They told me off for politely asking where I should smoke a joint without being told off. Totally baffling.

Somehow ended up having a bunch of photos of me with some other burd on my phone from the first party, which Mrs.Something Else saw today.

Don't do drugs, kids.
    Eurasian women really don't like it when they see their men in photos or near Asian women, so consider yourself lucky that the phone was only used at the first party.

Before you get on my case about it, I know I'm making several assumptions, so go smoke a joint somewhere else, pothead.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #1094
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Being back to work is a serious slap in the balls, another year of soul destroying bullshit

5. Lounge   -   #1095
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    ^truths

I've been living in the woods in a mostly snowed in yurt for three weeks. Coming back to civilization, work, and reading the news all makes me feel.... dirty.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #1096
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I have won the internets!

giphy.gif

yo

7. Lounge   -   #1097
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you always win the internets .....and something else you in trouble wit the ole lady
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

8. Lounge   -   #1098
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I have won the internets!

giphy.gif
    "Shortly after winning the internets Skiz again lost them. When caught up in the wild emotion of the moment, he absentmindedly spiked his $500 UHD monitor to the floor".
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #1099
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    glad i didnt win whew
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

10. Lounge   -   #1100
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    If she doesn't want to see photos of you with your chap hanging out and some burd half naked, slumped over a bin then she shouldn't look through your phone!
    Exactly, if anything something else is the victim here.

Now there's a sentence I never thought I would have a use for.