Page 167 of 740 FirstFirst ... 67117157164165166167168169170177217267667 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by captaincaveman View Post
    Woah , i was heavily drunk and i lost two of my accounts :-)
    I doubt that you were drunk. One does not recover from being supposedly that drunk that quickly.

I tend to believe it was rather just another manifestation of your mental problems coupled with your consistent ill intent.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #1662
    I was drunk 5 hours ago .It was a good drunken day .I enjoyed a couple of beers and it was awesome .The sound pollution in this country is something you cannot cope up with all the time :-)

You should come to India someday .

3. Lounge   -   #1663
    Think I'm going to resort to putting you on ignore not because anything you do really offends me but because you're so terribly unentertaining.

4. Lounge   -   #1664
    Ah, anyway .Good thing was , a sense of time came back to me .That was a very good productive 9 months .Because i have not drink anything in the past 9 months :-)

5. Lounge   -   #1665
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    You can make a baby in 9 months, I saw it on the telly once and thought it was impressive, 20 minutes is usually my maximum though.

What's happening at Mulder Mansions you all ask? The misses has just gone out with 2 female friends, one of which is staying over tonight. They are sharing our bed and I will be on the sofa. I think I must have died inside as I seem to have recently stopped even joking about the suggestion of anything sexual. There literally is no point to it. It's just not going to happen. It used to be something along the lines of her saying "do you mind if so and so stays over tonight so she can drink" and I'd reply with something along the lines of "only if I can pull it out of your arse and finish on her face" but it's reached the stage now where even I'm not amused. Now I just think to my self, smashing, a night on the sofa watching films only I'd like and wouldn't normally get to watch.

I'm watching a moviefilm right now called The Landlord, it's about a Landlord, he puts cameras all over a house he's rented out and is doing creepy shit. It's not a good film, I don't recommend it.

6. Lounge   -   #1666
    Yes i have a 9 month old baby :-) .It changes everything in your life

So world peace

7. Lounge   -   #1667
    A derivative simply specifies the rate at
    which a quantity changes. In math terms, the derivative of a function f(x),
    which is depicted as df(x)/dx, or more commonly in this book, as f'(x), indicates
    how f(x) is changing at any value of x. The function f(x) has to be continuous
    at a particular point for the derivative to exist at that point.
    A derivative simply specifies the rate at
    which a point mass quantity changes. In math terms, the derivative of a function f(x),
    which is depicted as df(x)/dx, or more commonly in this book, as f'(x), indicates
    how f(x) is changing at any value of x. The function f(x) has to be continuous
    at a particular point for the derivative to exist at that point.
    Come on , Is that the independent variable or the dependent variable ?

8. Lounge   -   #1668
    I have whatshisface on ignore but I'm assuming at least one of the above posts either is entirely self-involved or talks about mathematics in some entirely pointless troll-like manner.

Am I right? If so should I consider that to be a win or a loss?

9. Lounge   -   #1669
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    You can make a baby in 9 months, I saw it on the telly once and thought it was impressive, 20 minutes is usually my maximum though.

What's happening at Mulder Mansions you all ask? The misses has just gone out with 2 female friends, one of which is staying over tonight. They are sharing our bed and I will be on the sofa. I think I must have died inside as I seem to have recently stopped even joking about the suggestion of anything sexual. There literally is no point to it. It's just not going to happen. It used to be something along the lines of her saying "do you mind if so and so stays over tonight so she can drink" and I'd reply with something along the lines of "only if I can pull it out of your arse and finish on her face" but it's reached the stage now where even I'm not amused. Now I just think to my self, smashing, a night on the sofa watching films only I'd like and wouldn't normally get to watch.

I'm watching a moviefilm right now called The Landlord, it's about a Landlord, he puts cameras all over a house he's rented out and is doing creepy shit. It's not a good film, I don't recommend it.
    I liked your posts better when you were in your completely deluded but still hopeful period.

10. Lounge   -   #1670
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I have whatshisface on ignore but I'm assuming at least one of the above posts either is entirely self-involved or talks about mathematics in some entirely pointless troll-like manner.

Am I right? If so should I consider that to be a win or a loss?
    You see the syllabus was 12 years of math and a degree level numerical method in C programming language .

I improved it all .

The rest of the people is none of my concern .

I am retiring from this constant search and improving .
    Last edited by captaincaveman; 06-18-2017 at 07:19 AM.