Page 244 of 740 FirstFirst ... 144194234241242243244245246247254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I miss good music.

Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2432
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Went and had my millionth filling this morning before work, £100 for a ceramic! It was a proper deep one too, took her half an hour it really hurts your jaw holding your mouth open that long, another reason I can't ever be ghey. That and I love my dentist, a nice youngish Spanish lady who rubs her hawt Spanish knockers on my face as she works

3. Lounge   -   #2433
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    In other super interesting news I've got a nice little work from home day tomorrow, except instead of doing IT stuffs I'll actually be building furnature whilst listening to podcasts and vaping my tits off, checking my emails every few hours to see if anyone's realised i'm not doing anything

4. Lounge   -   #2434
    This was floated a while back and everyone blow it off as a joke.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Reminds me a tad too much of that episode of the Twilight Zone with Billy Mumy.

Also the militarization has been against international law since 1967, not that any of these evil fuckers actually care about laws.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-18-2018 at 10:00 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #2435
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Jesus Fucking Christ. Reminds me a tad too much of that episode of the Twilight Zone with Billy Mumy.

Also the militarization has been against international law since 1967, not that any of these evil fuckers actually care about laws.
    Well, the American people voted him in didn't they...

Speaking of International Law, China and Russia are known to flout it without a care in the world.

Not that that excuses the "Leader of the Free World"

6. Lounge   -   #2436
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    I guess if Microsoft threw money at it then I'm left to assume they hired a bunch of students to make it and used the rest of the money on cocaine and loose women.
    They were sighted on the day of the game's release in San Jose, CA:

1f35dead-e2e4-4512-acd6-a51b969f8e67.jpg

30ca650a-7909-43d2-9bc1-8e7c9291739c.jpg

280ba929-27e9-4e37-b6ad-e462cb387854.jpg

541d5e55-a39a-4423-9b48-2fa621f4c8aa.jpg

7. Lounge   -   #2437
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinShin View Post

Well, the American people voted him in didn't they...
    The Germans voted Hitler into office as well. Actually the rigging of the system via gerrymandering effecting electoral college votes and not the majority of population voted Trump in. Even then it still required the massive and illegal assistance of the Russians. Any of this probably wouldn't bother me nearly as much as a sizable percent of Americans who still apparently support him and his many corrupt sycophantic officials. Even that doesn't bother me as much as people like Kellyann Conway who are neither racist, stupid nor blind to the damage and for personal gain continue to lie for the dangerous foulness that is Trump and his ilk. That is the truest evil.

Btw you are entirely right in saying that you can't justify your actions by saying someone else is guilty of it as well. If you could then all criminals would immediately walk free as they aren't unique in any of their crimes.

8. Lounge   -   #2438
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I totally agree with both your thoughts... it's a total shame you don't watch and or get Stephen Colbert's Late Show... a nightly chuckle I get listening to him... setting my mood for the day ahead.

(HBO's "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver" achieves the same eye opening experience... though weekly and is available in this forums favorite format for ROKU / PC viewing.)
    Last edited by Stehle; 06-19-2018 at 06:17 PM. Reason: 'nuff said.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

9. Lounge   -   #2439
    I watch both Colbert's and Seth Myers monologues. I think someone went and invented something called the internet.

10. Lounge   -   #2440
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

[video=youtube]

You'd probably be less jealous if Canadia had an Air Force.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.