Page 251 of 740 FirstFirst ... 151201241248249250251252253254261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Unfortunately the system is broken and for any politician that wants a long career they need to play the game. Republicans just go to extremes because they can't win on merit. They move the bar lower and lower and drag everyone with them.

2. Lounge   -   #2502
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I have no idea wtf you're all talking about, it sounds like House of Cards which means each of you are secretly (and barely) molesting children in the past.

3. Lounge   -   #2503
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    When the World goes to hell, being on an island won't save you this time. I've read that since 1945 they've invent boats and stuff.

Also Meg say he hasn't molested any children "in the past" as it's still ongoing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #2504

Urgent

https://www.buzzfeed.com/coralewis/m...aV#.otw1QezqEd

I suppose it's possible to go lower than this, I just don't know how.

5. Lounge   -   #2505
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    Thank god for checks and balances. This way DJT can lick Putin's bollocks while the American Armed Forces place hardware in Finland.

6. Lounge   -   #2506
    The only checks that the Republicans seem interested in are the ones they get from dark money donors.

7. Lounge   -   #2507
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/coralewis/m...aV#.otw1QezqEd

I suppose it's possible to go lower than this, I just don't know how.
    Stupid victims being all victimy...

The argument is something like

Lawyers: "Your honor, we installed seat belts in the automobiles we sell, which follows federal safety requirements--- therefore, we cannot be held accountable for any injuries that result when the vehicles crash."

Trump Era Judges: "Case dismissed. We also find that all court costs must be paid for by said victims due to the spurious nature of their claims, as well as any financial losses accrued from the negative publicity associated with the incident and this lawsuit."
    Last edited by megabyteme; 07-17-2018 at 09:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #2508

9. Lounge   -   #2509
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Can you pick out which part part of Trump's speech correction was written by speech writers and which was written by Trump?

"I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place...I said the word ‘would’ instead of ‘wouldn’t. The sentence should have been, ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia."...."It could be other people also. A lot of people out there. There was no collusion at all."
    It's like he knew he needed to backtrack and correct his fuck-up/slip-up but he just couldn't bring himself to do it.

yo

10. Lounge   -   #2510
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    "I accept our intelligence community's conclusion that Russia's meddling in the 2016 election took place...I said the word ‘would’ instead of ‘wouldn’t. The sentence should have been, ‘I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia."...."It could be other people also. A lot of people out there. There was no collusion at all."
    If we are playing spot the missing word then he didn`t say would (so that is his bit). But that could be your typo and I don`t care until we are all glowing and the zombies are roaming.

Fun fact when I was 16-18 I thought they`d all fuck up the world (nukes) and we`d die..... I`m doing well so far and hope that when all the polar caps melt it drowns the politicians before they nuke our collective arses off the planet. As always a waiting game
    Last edited by Gribley; 07-18-2018 at 06:04 AM.