Page 601 of 739 FirstFirst ... 101501551591598599600601602603604611651701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

That's unrealistic. We already have high-capacity magazine bans to make sure you can't kill anyone more than 10 times without having to reload.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Lounge   -   #6002
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Bullets have gotten expensive! Like $1 to $2 per shot or more. It's getting so bad that rich Republicans will have to create subsidies for ammo so poor Republicans can keep threat levels high enough that minorities won't feel safe enough to vote at the polls.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #6003
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    One of the advantages of murdering with a crossbow is that the ammo is reusable. Poor white supremacists really need to think these things through.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #6004
    Not to blaspheme but Shinzo Abe, Jesus fucking Christ.

5. Lounge   -   #6005
    Man, the World's in a dark place. I had to go to a Federal government building today for the first time in many years and even in my sleepy little town, the fucking place now resembles an armed camp. Guards, workers behind bulletproof glass, areas with access only through biometrics.

6. Lounge   -   #6006
    They knew you were coming.

Yeah, it's sad that everything has to be made psycho-proof.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #6007
    Please get your terminology straight, or else I will have to beat you to within an inch of your life.
    Psychopaths tend to be more manipulative, can be seen by others as more charming, lead a semblance of a normal life, and minimize risk in criminal activities. Sociopaths tend to be more erratic, rage-prone, and unable to lead as much of a normal life.

8. Lounge   -   #6008
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    What is wrong with guns?
    Being on the opposite side of the handle.
    So you have beef with the second amendment?

9. Lounge   -   #6009
    Psychopath sounds more dangerous. Sociopath just sounds like some kind of crazy who never leaves the house except to mow his lawn and ride his bicycle...oh...

10. Lounge   -   #6010
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Being on the opposite side of the handle.
    So you have beef with the second amendment?
    No matter what political position one has on guns, if you are on the opposite end of the handle, you most definitely have a gun problem.

I'm honestly torn on the subject of guns. In a safe environment/society, they seem to be of more danger than good. However, after having riots in my downtown area, then having a homeless camp formed (by our mayor) about a mile from my home, I began to purchase a few in the last 6 months.

Also, the ones available now are pretty f-ing awesome!