Page 241 of 740 FirstFirst ... 141191231238239240241242243244251291341 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

2. Lounge   -   #2402
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nQQ View Post
    sci fi is a very broad church - Counterpart is very different to space opera genre like star trek or Superhero franchises like the Arrow
    Arrow is terrible. I don't know how that crap is still on. I'd rather watch another 5 or 6 new bad seasons of Smallville, which went downhill after season 3.
    I think the lesson to be learned here is to probably avoid programs aimed entirely at teenagers unless you happen to be a teenager.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #2403
    I haven't been a teenager since 1996. I liked Smallville because I was a big superman fan in the 80's. But the show did go down hill at the end of season 3.

I do like sci-fi. I watched Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis. Very good shows. Both ended too soon, more so Atlantis. I watched all the Star Trek shows (except Enterprise). I guess the target audience these days is younger and dumber.

Glad to see "Preacher" season 3 is coming soon. Weird show, but entertaining.

4. Lounge   -   #2404
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Was there an end to Lost?... must of missed it as I was having a ten year dream*

*just a shite end. keep pressing the button was a better outcome

5. Lounge   -   #2405
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Me and t'misses have been going through The Sopranos, it's an absolute treat. I think I only watched them all the once as they were broadcast so some of the stuff that happens is actually surprising. I can remember the way it ended though

The Sopranos, The Wire and The Shield - that's my trifecta of murcin drama. Breaking Bad was good but there will never come a day where I could sit through it all a third time.

6. Lounge   -   #2406
    Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Crossing is worth a punt for current watching, Extinct is worth putting in the effort in as well but my other got bored after 3 eps..... I finished watching alone whilst she was away watching Holby/Casualty or some other generic crap.

7. Lounge   -   #2407
    Alone season something starts tonight. It's pretty interesting.

8. Lounge   -   #2408
    1. The fuck you don't.
    2. Then don't complain about there not being anything good on.

9. Lounge   -   #2409
    I didn't ask you to reaffirm my first point.

10. Lounge   -   #2410
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    Westworld 1 is probably the best TV show I have ever seen. Entertaining while stimulating. Very much a trademark of the Nolan brothers. Great acting all around, with a special mention for Anthony Hopkins and that secsy black girl. For just being hawt.

Thinking about going for 2 whilst recovering from fusion in September, perhaps The Handmaid's Tale as well (read the book, absolutely epic).

Have seen The Man in the High Castle having only read the start of the book, and thought Season 1 was better than 2. Apparently 3 is in the works...

Lastly, there was a show on about Genghis Khan, Marco Polo, which was good fun (1 and 2).

Any show, essentially, which doesn't try to be politically correct is already better than most IMO.
    Last edited by ShinShin; 06-14-2018 at 08:18 PM.