Page 257 of 740 FirstFirst ... 157207247254255256257258259260267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

fatima123
    Doubt rsrs

2. Lounge   -   #2562
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Nice job on the human rights violations, Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #2563
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I dunno, I think on the whole if Saudi Arabia is mad at you then you must be doing something right.

https://www.businessinsider.com/saud...-rights-2018-8

Is that what you are talking about or is it about how we insist on making children eat poutine?
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #2564
    Yeah, that's the current issue I'm talking about. The Saudis are condemning Canadia for arresting a Holocaust denier (I'm guessing there's more to his offense list than that), but are literally crucifying people for being homosexual (you'd better strike that area off your vacation list, queer).

As for poutine, I'm surprised Merika hasn't adopted that as a breakfast staple yet...Maybe it lacks the required percentage of high fructose corn syrup
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #2565
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Speaking of Canada, has anyone heard from shaina lately? Not getting any response on either PM or email...

6. Lounge   -   #2566
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Yeah, that's the current issue I'm talking about. The Saudis are condemning Canadia for arresting a Holocaust denier (I'm guessing there's more to his offense list than that), but are literally crucifying people for being homosexual (you'd better strike that area off your vacation list, queer).

As for poutine, I'm surprised Merika hasn't adopted that as a breakfast staple yet...Maybe it lacks the required percentage of high fructose corn syrup
    As a scientist, the question I always ask myself is if there was an actual holocaust, then why are there no zombies?

On the subject of Shay, I just assume that he became suddenly aware to the fact he lived in Toronto and killed himself.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #2567
    Toronto must be pretty horrible if escaping to *Florida* each year seems like a vacation...

8. Lounge   -   #2568
    I would spend my winters in Florida if I could. When you get older the cold weather isn't fun anymore. Not all of Florida is bad. There are some nice areas, but it's not cheap.

9. Lounge   -   #2569
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Me and t'misses are looking at doing a big holiday in November, we've never really been outside the EU and wanna see some stuff before we ruin our lives with children.

We were looking at Orlando, it's expensive as fuck from here. We could get there but then it's $99999999 to go and finger Micky mouse and his mates.

We've narrowed it down now to Mexico or the Maldives. The Maldives look insane but it also looks like there's fuck all to do there that isn't going in or on the sea. I googled Is the Maldives boring and the top TripAdvisor thing was a woman saying its not boring I read 11 books while I was there

10. Lounge   -   #2570
    Go stay with Idol. He's got a spare room now that Mary is off roaming the lands of K-pop.