Page 258 of 740 FirstFirst ... 158208248255256257258259260261268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Me and t'misses are looking at doing a big holiday in November, we've never really been outside the EU and wanna see some stuff before we ruin our lives with children.

We were looking at Orlando, it's expensive as fuck from here. We could get there but then it's $99999999 to go and finger Micky mouse and his mates.

We've narrowed it down now to Mexico or the Maldives. The Maldives look insane but it also looks like there's fuck all to do there that isn't going in or on the sea. I googled Is the Maldives boring and the top TripAdvisor thing was a woman saying its not boring I read 11 books while I was there
    Mexico is nice if you want to get kidnapped. Unfortunately Mexico has turned to shit with the cartels running loose. It was nice back in the 80's. The tourist areas were off limits and protected by the cartels to bring in tourist money. It's a free-for-all now.

Disneyworld and the other parks are going to be expensive. That's where tourists go and the parks can charge whatever they want. Unfortunately corporations only care about having record profits every quarter. If they have fewer customers, then they charge more to compensate. When attendance goes back up, they don't lower the prices. They keep them the same because people are used to the higher prices, and they have record profits.

The good thing is you go there for a week and have fun, then go back home. It's a vacation, you need to splurge a little.

2. Lounge   -   #2572
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Mexico isn't that bad. Just treat it like you would a bad area of town. Once you get to the resort areas you should be just fine. The toughest part of Mexico for someone from Europe is going to be wrapping your head around all the tipping. Every time you pull out money for something, be prepared to tip. Even for the most basic stuffs.

Check out Isla Mujeres. Translates to Island of Women. It's a pretty small island off the coast of Mexico and near Cancun. You can spend you entire trip there. It's super chill, fantastic food. Night life. All you need is either taxis or a golf cart to see the entire island. I've been twice. Beautiful beaches. Would totally go again. Definitely won't break the bank either.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico is cool as well. Spent a week there for a wedding once.

Check out Turks and Caicos as well. Super clear water like the Maldives. Pretty low key.

I've been to Grand Cayman as well. Awesome beaches but a bit more family oriented imo.

Never been to south Florida oddly enough.
    Last edited by Skiz; 08-10-2018 at 10:44 PM.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #2573
    ShinShin's Avatar Poster
    They're all rapists.

4. Lounge   -   #2574
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    As long as the ads were still up I assumed the site was in good shape. Seems the ads are all going away now.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #2575
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    As long as the ads were still up I assumed the site was in good shape. Seems the ads are all going away now.
    We still have donations
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Lounge   -   #2576
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    We still have donations
    Ah yeah that’s true.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #2577
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I haven't seen an ad on this site in years
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #2578
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I haven't seen an ad on this site in years
    Yeah, maybe that's the reason no one advertises here then

I must say I at least respect RealitY for not adding pop-under or cryptocurrency mining crap... but who knows what the future holds.

9. Lounge   -   #2579
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    RealtY has done far more damage to this site than my adblocker will ever do. He killed its spirit and drove away good, constantly-contributing members.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #2580
    I can't argue with that, I'm afraid.