Page 202 of 740 FirstFirst ... 102152192199200201202203204205212252302702 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Now I am stuck with the image of you piling them all together and diving in them like Scrooge McDuck.
    I can change that fast...
    Even if i piled all of them up and took all the McDonald ones out of there bags, it ain't securing a soft landing, ya i guarantee hitting basement floor concrete and a bad back is sure thing.....

Attachment 178641

2. Lounge   -   #2012
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Bitcoin is all supply/demand and speculation, so while its on a streak right now I do expect there to be a tipping point very soon. But then again, it's anyone's guess.
    I think that's awesome that you have profited from you investment. I'm basing my views on the volatility, the fact that there is no entity backing any of it
    What is there really backing American Currency today Meg??

Bitcoin is not being touched by any Security Exchange Brokers, most CEO's of the big firms wormed on trading, and most said anyone found trading in there firms would be fired on the spot....

Better illusion... How an Internet company is evaluated to be worth Billions

Or who says this statue is worth one million dollars

Attachment 178642

3. Lounge   -   #2013
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

Got the new Call of Duty because I'm an idiot. Campaign took just a few hours, it was ok. Multiplayer is good this year, no more wall running or Kevin spaceys. Overall I'd give it 4 underage sexual harassments out of 5.
    Is it really worth buying? I just cant cant trust fickle Steam reviews anymore. One of my fav games all time is the original CoD game set in WW2 and the United Offensive expansion pack. I played it almost daily for I don't know how many years. I really hoped they would include/remake some of the original MP maps as an ode to the original but haven't read anything about that yet so I'm assuming they didn't.
    They've added Carentan which I believe is a classic and a promise of more on the way

I'm a few days into it now and it's pretty dope, you run around and shoot people in ww2 with shitty weapons. Theres not much more to it than that. There's a lot of cosmetics to unlock by "completing collections" meaning there's sets of 8 items, you want the top one so you have to buy all the ones before it using your tokens. Tokens you get by completing daily challenges like 45 kills in an hour or 20 headshots etc. And the starting weapons are pretty solid but of course you want to rank up quick and get some later ones. The 9 maps don't seem enough atm but no doubt the annual 4 DLCs will add another 16 on top.

I'd love a 16 on top...

4. Lounge   -   #2014
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    I think that's awesome that you have profited from you investment. I'm basing my views on the volatility, the fact that there is no entity backing any of it
    What is there really backing American Currency today Meg??

Bitcoin is not being touched by any Security Exchange Brokers, most CEO's of the big firms wormed on trading, and most said anyone found trading in there firms would be fired on the spot....

Better illusion... How an Internet company is evaluated to be worth Billions

Or who says this statue is worth one million dollars

Attachment 178642
    I believed you misheard yer wife. She said, "That felt like a million dollars!!!"
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-12-2017 at 08:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #2015
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The backing point was only one of the weaknesses I see in any current cryptocurrency. At least with a country's currency, there are resources in that country that equate to some value. Example: tourism goes up from Japanese, they trade their currency for ours in order to travel and shop here. They build new computer hdds, we exchange our currency for theirs in order to purchase those items. At least with traditional currency, there are government and business entities giving tangibles as reason to believe in the perceived value. Once a cryptocurrency is hacked, discredited, or even put in doubt-- it returns to being absolutely nothing.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-12-2017 at 08:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #2016
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Would you like to buy aprox. 300 beanie babies i have in my basement (some in lexan boxes with ty beanie tag protectors), and that doesn't include the ones purchased at McDonald's, in there mint plastic bags
    Now I am stuck with the image of you piling them all together and diving in them like Scrooge McDuck.
    I'm stuck with the image that somewhere hidden deep in the bowls his house he has another much larger pile of "soiled" ones.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #2017
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

Is it really worth buying? I just cant cant trust fickle Steam reviews anymore. One of my fav games all time is the original CoD game set in WW2 and the United Offensive expansion pack. I played it almost daily for I don't know how many years. I really hoped they would include/remake some of the original MP maps as an ode to the original but haven't read anything about that yet so I'm assuming they didn't.
    They've added Carentan which I believe is a classic and a promise of more on the way

I'm a few days into it now and it's pretty dope, you run around and shoot people in ww2 with shitty weapons. Theres not much more to it than that. There's a lot of cosmetics to unlock by "completing collections" meaning there's sets of 8 items, you want the top one so you have to buy all the ones before it using your tokens. Tokens you get by completing daily challenges like 45 kills in an hour or 20 headshots etc. And the starting weapons are pretty solid but of course you want to rank up quick and get some later ones. The 9 maps don't seem enough atm but no doubt the annual 4 DLCs will add another 16 on top.

I'd love a 16 on top...
    I'm fairly sure that multiplayer is some sort of blasphemy and videogheymes should be played as God intended, sad and alone in your parents basement.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #2018
    We keep telling you to come upstairs and eat with us but you just won't listen!

9. Lounge   -   #2019
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

10. Lounge   -   #2020
    I've got no adult supervision for the next 4 days! Teh misses has gone to Austria with some other wimins to do Christmas markets thus leaving me to move the xbox into the front room and have cereal for every meal. It's basically everything I've ever wanted. Despite being woken up at 4 this morning by her leaving and then again just half an hour later by an absolute cunt of a seagull outside the bedroom window, today is the first day of the rest of my life assuming I'll only live another 4 days FTW