Page 739 of 739 FirstFirst ... 239639689729736737738739
Results 7,381 to 7,385 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The whole 'Hamas' crossing the border, creating a slaughter and taking hostages has always struck me as an I*raeli run covert mission as a means to slaughter the Pal*stinians once and for all.

That's speculation on my part, but is what Netanyahu has wanted.

The backlash that resulted after 9/11 turned out to be a pretense to war with countries not behind the attack. This was done--and continued by...Republicans.

Retaliations to both were swift, relentless, and seen as excessive by much of the world after a relatively short period of time.

Just $.02 but don't you find the bad guys in any issue are the ones silencing any criticism of their actions?

A few years from now, my speculation will be shown to be correct and the response will be, "Well...at least 'some good' came of it..."
    Whole thing is a diversion orchestrated by Russia and its allies (Iran) to divert international attention away from Ukraine. And it's worked.
    Interesting you mentioned this precisely when you did. All of a sudden, ISIS attacked a random theater in Russia and the shooters were 'attempting to run for Ukraine' according to Putin.

Bizarre.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #7382
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    9 years in the same job, outsourced to an Indian msp and made redundant.
    They're 90% cheaper once you can decipher their accent, it's the same reason everyone here hires Venezuelans. What's a man to do, besides leaving a bad review on GlassDoor
    My replacement came over from Chennai to be based on site, he was nice enough. I understood he the individual wasn't responsible for kicking me out so I trained him properly and one day when the weather was hot I bought him a Magnum ice cream. He'd never seen one before and sat it on his desk for 8 hours to "eat later"

They have shit lives, they come here to do highly skilled office jobs for minimum wage, their company gives them no help at all other than putting them up in a hotel for the first two weeks and issuing a 12 month work visa. They can't find places to live because they can't get bank cards and end up getting student type house shares. But then their wives come over for jobs that qualify for UK visas and can then switch to a dependent visa for X amount of time to leave their companies and live here permanently. They also fucking stink.

3. Lounge   -   #7383
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Managers who have employees train their own cost-cutting replacement deserve a special sub-level in hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #7384
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    It was taking him home to the misses and teaching him how to disappoint her sexually that was the hard part...

5. Lounge   -   #7385
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Surely, if it had been hard that would already taken you 50% to the goal line?