Page 9 of 739 FirstFirst ... 67891011121959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Alright, download is done so I'm off home to watch Glenn get a barbed wire baseball bat upside his head.
    Gutted it wasn't Carl but what can you do.

Spoilers above.
    Officially not watching and officially now given up on the show.

If I want to wallow in pointless sadism I can always watch home movies of Meg with his kids.
    I hated it. It was like a scene from Hostel stretched out into an hour, but with baying spectators.
    It wasn't entertainment, I wanted it to end but I couldn't stop watching because of muh six whole seasons of character investment.

Fuck this show, but I'll be watching next week and all the other weeks until Rick wakes up in heaven because it was all a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Walking dead was brutal!1 too bad the next 7 hours will probably be Carol doing boring old lady shit.
    Brutal? It was horrendous

How can you not like Carol doing her stuff, she gets shit done - and somehow changed into someone who's back doors I'd smash in as she got even older than she was already.
    Which is kinda the opposite of how god intended that stuff to work.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #82
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Mea culpa. Those are more readable if you open the images in new tabs and zoom in.
    So the comics preordained that scene almost exactly, except Abraham was thrown in as well to tie the series into the comics even harder. No wonder the TWD comic aficionados are so fucking insufferable.
    I did start to read them, I think chavois sent them to me, but my bean flicking finger gets tired having to dab the screen every 15 seconds.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #83
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Alright, download is done so I'm off home to watch Glenn get a barbed wire baseball bat upside his head.

Spoilers above.
    Carl's likely going to move onto the next stage where he decides to take shit into his own hands.

Speaking of comic/TV comparisons, I actually liked the part they did with Rick, Carl, and the magic marker. Maximizing the biblical parallel given the "Negan is your God" context, where he can be brutal or merciful depending on your faith in him. If only Abraham had a son.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #84
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

Spoilers above.
    Carl's likely going to move onto the next stage where he decides to take shit into his own hands.

Speaking of comic/TV comparisons, I actually liked the part they did with Rick, Carl, and the magic marker. Maximizing the biblical parallel given the "Negan is your God" context, where he can be brutal or merciful depending on your faith in him. If only Abraham had a son.
    I see what you did there.

I haven't got the comic as a guide but I kinda figure Rick is going to be something of a pansy-arsed mental spastic for most of the season, like he was back in the prison when something bad happened.
    Thought it would likely be Maggie who took over as camp badass, but I guess Carl has been kept around for a reason; if it's to be him, then fair enough.

I guess that Jesus dude wasn't in it for nothing. He's bound to come back with 1337 skillz to take down Negan's band of bastards.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Btw, that scene where Rick thought he was going to have to cut off Carl's arm, added to the gruesome close up of Glenn's bashed in skull and eye falling out -- all while he was still alive.
    How can that be a thing on a show that won't show tits nor say 'fuck'. Madness.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I hate the lack of fucking, your best mates just been brutally pwnd and everyone's all "gosh darn you", " you scoundral". "That was not cool of you".

7. Lounge   -   #87
    manker's Avatar effendi
    If you hate it now, just wait til you're married

8. Lounge   -   #88
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Perfect length jewtube vid coming up:

Triggered!

Spoiler: Show

9. Lounge   -   #89
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If I want to wallow in pointless sadism I can always watch home movies of Meg with his kids.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When I say 'beauty', I mean my fist; When I say 'beholder', I mean my kids and wife.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If you hate it now, just wait til you're married
    My cawk stopped working 6 years ago, every now and again it'll twitch though. Seems to be whenever Taylor Swift or Penny from that Jew comedy is on the telly. Sometimes even when I'm eating some really nice crisps