Page 143 of 739 FirstFirst ... 4393133140141142143144145146153193243643 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Gold is made of 22 or 24 carrots

2. Lounge   -   #1422
    Last edited by shivanandan; 04-28-2017 at 09:20 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #1423
    I dont have any.

4. Lounge   -   #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandan View Post
    Good morning , What a fucked up day .
    http://lyricstranslate.com/en/hoy-pu...great-day.html
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #1425
    Lol , which language is that ?

6. Lounge   -   #1426
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #1427
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I've only somehow just discovered that I can play my Steam, Origin, etc PC games on my NVidia Shield TV. Like, I can literally play GTAV, BF3, Fallout 4, whatever that I own on the PC on my 65" 4K television that's in the basement. And I don't mean with a mouse and keyboard on the coffee table either. I can play just like it was a console with the native Nvidia controllers. It's like buying games on PC and getting a free console version or something else. Why the fk did I not know about this before? Mind blown.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #1428
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Wuts the tegra chip on that like for native stuffs? I used to have a pc...

/I'm in Belfast right now for work lyke, I'm here till Monday. That's 4 nights in this hotel with just my phone and shit TV for entertainment. There's a cinema 5 minutes away, I might go see vin diesel 8 one night. I'm here doing an office move, I've mostly been unplugging computers and putting them into boxes. Tomorrow I'm going to the new office where I'm told those very same boxes will be and then unbox the computers.

The food here at the hotel is awful. I got up at 5am this morning, got a train, plane and then taxi to here then worked for ages on an empty stomach. Dinner was going to be epic. If I eat at the hotel every night its prepaid and doesn't cost me a penny. I ordered a burger that had bacon and onion rings in it that also came with chips. It was fucking rank, it tasted entirely of salt. The taste of salt was overpowering. I can still taste the salt. The meat was dry also. My colleague had the steak, he said it tasted like salt. I refuse to go and spend my own monies on food when it's provided here for me. Maybe the pizza tomorrow will not be 90% salt, maybe.

After dinner I accompanied my colleague 5 minutes up the road to a Tesco Express so that he could buy snacks and supplies. I've never been to Belfast before, it's the same as England from what I've seen so far. The city is full of mentalists, I've seen 2 fights today.

The hotel room is average to poor. I showered but the shower head keeps aiming towards the wall despite pulling it back into place. The choice of TV channels isn't good, there's 7 of them and none of them have films. Vaping isn't setting off the fire alarm so that's nice. My room has a sofa in it as well as a bed, fancy.

9. Lounge   -   #1429
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    vin diesel 8
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. Lounge   -   #1430
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Wuts the tegra chip on that like for native stuffs? I used to have a pc...
    Tegra X1.

It can do everything you throw at it. Streaming, 4K, games, Kodi, casting from my phone....anything. It doesn't stutter even a little bit. I'm not sure how much it relies on the primary PC for game graphics however. Like, if you go get a shit computer to install the games on, can you still play them in 4K top quality on your TV via the Nvidia Shield TV? Or is the quality also somewhat dependent on the PC as well? I don't know the answer to that. I just know you have to have 1) a PC with the game(s) you want to play installed on it. 2) Same computer with "Nvidia GeForce Experience" installed.

There is also an option to use Steam "Big Picture" to play specifically Steam games. I'm not sure if you need a PC with Steam installed to do that or not. I cannot advocate for the Shield TV enough tho. I wasn't totally sure about it at first but having owned it for a year now I can easily say it was the best $200 I've spent in a long time.
    Last edited by Skiz; 05-05-2017 at 04:42 PM.

yo