Page 220 of 740 FirstFirst ... 120170210217218219220221222223230270320720 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The Giro course is always brutal. I usually like it better than the Tour d France. The stages in Israel look comparatively easy though unless like in some of the other Middle Eastern races the wind is a major factor.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2192
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The Giro course is always brutal. I usually like it better than the Tour d France. The stages in Israel look comparatively easy though unless like in some of the other Middle Eastern races the wind is a major factor.
    So you don't think it will bring and WOW entertaining factor for real?? Not sure on the wind thing considering they are going through city streets, and not sure how much desert racing the track has??

And would you consider the Race the second biggest event , or is that Israel spewing horseshit??

3. Lounge   -   #2193
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Finished Monster Hunter World today, 80 hours I could have spent doing something else. Friday is the remaster of Burnout paradise which I'll spend about a week on then I can play my preorder of Far Cry 5, I've heard it's the same old shit as Far Cry 3 and 4 minus the towers. Then in May it'll be State of Decay 2 and finally Red Dead in October then maybe after that I'll just end it all.

In other news the misses came home at half 1 this morning, woke me up and said there's a man in the road half way under a parked car. I told her to stfu and mind her own business but it proved to be too much excitement for her so I had to get dressed and go outside to do something about it. I got outside and there was indeed a small bearded man half lying in the road half under a car. I said hoi, you, stop that! But he didn't respond. The misses told me to help him out from under it, fuck that! I called the police and what felt like seconds later two coppers turned up, they poked him and he grunted. Then they searched his pockets for ID and found a fucking knife! Then two pished men came up the road looking for this guy, said his name was Amir and that he likes knives. The knife wasn't lockable or something which meant it was OK and the police let these two guys carry him away, then I went back to bed.

4. Lounge   -   #2194
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Thats how Jack Bauer would have handled it.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #2195
    Can't be as apparently no one was tortured, excluding Mulder I mean.

6. Lounge   -   #2196
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    FST is the only website in the world where i find the ladyboys more attractive than the actual ladies.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

7. Lounge   -   #2197
    Meg has always been a looker.

8. Lounge   -   #2198
    Also I'm fairly sure that make you ghey.

9. Lounge   -   #2199
    Not that there's anything wrong with that, Homo.

10. Lounge   -   #2200
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    This thread has taken suuuch a strange and unexpected turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.