Page 124 of 739 FirstFirst ... 2474114121122123124125126127134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

The Valentine's day videos I received were pretty damn good.
    You know that book Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People? This seems to be the exact opposite.

On a totally unrelated note, as I've been watching a lot of anti-Trump late night talk show stuff, YouTube gave me this suggestion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1IvqmC8okY

Like I said, totally unrelated.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #1232
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

The Valentine's day videos I received were pretty damn good.
    You know that book Why Do Bad Things Happen to Good People? This seems to be the exact opposite.

On a totally unrelated note, as I've been watching a lot of anti-Trump late night talk show stuff, YouTube gave me this suggestion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1IvqmC8okY

Like I said, totally unrelated.
    "...older,successful,and generous..." At least I am 1 of 3...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #1233
    theHunter: Call of the Wild (c) Avalanche Studios
    Release Date: 02/2017 Protection: Steam
    Discs: 1 Genre: Adventure
    theHunter: Call of the Wild offers the most immersive hunting
    experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming
    with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison, down to the
    countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness.
    And then slaughter them.

4. Lounge   -   #1234
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    That reminds me of the classic b3ta Army advert.

Join The Army. Make friends. Kill them.

On a separate note:

Trumped.Inside.The.Greatest.Political.Upset.Of.All.Time.2017.HDRip.DD2.0.x264-BDP

Was insightful.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #1235

It's hard to argue against the point that this whole thing might not be some Russian plot to destroy America.

If you want my honest opinion, they should throw most of Trump's staff/ appointees in jail.

6. Lounge   -   #1236

Ironic him calling anything fake.

Gorka has claimed repeatedly to have been an "expert witness" at the trial of Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, including during televised news-appearances and in opinion articles. But in February 2017, reports emerged that Gorka had fabricated these claims. According to the U.S. Attorney in Massachusetts, Gorka never testified at the trial and prosecutors didn’t use his expertise in preparing or presenting any part of the case. Gorka's name also does not appear in the trial record as a witness.Instead, contrary to his claim, Gorka only had submitted an "expert report" to the court that ultimately was not used at the trial in any way. Gorka also made the "expert witness" claim on his personal website, which has since been taken offline.
    He's also literally a Nazi, not that it would surprise anyone who watched that interview.

Gorka is a member of the Order of Vitéz (Vitézi Rend), an hereditary order of merit which was founded by Miklós Horthy in 1920.Although required to list and renounce his membership in the Vitézi Rend, an order prohibited along with other Nazi-linked organizations, on his N-400 Application for Naturalization in 2012 when he sought U.S. citizenship, Gorka appeared on FOX News on Inauguration evening dressed in the uniform and wearing the badge, tunic, and ring of the Vitezi Rend.
    And then there's Scott fucking Pruitt.

I'm figuring at this point the Trump administration is simply doing a Google search for "worst people in America" to fill potential posts.

7. Lounge   -   #1237
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    A Trump aide and Rachel Maddow.

Those are equally extreme and opposite sides of coin from the nation of Cuntface Biasland.

Hopefully you view them both with glaring skepticism.
    Last edited by Skiz; 02-17-2017 at 08:35 PM.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #1238
    I base my views on the facts. They lead me to believe that much of the progress made on many important issues over the past several decades is in serious danger of being undone by a group of people who don't appear to give a shit about what is best for 99% of America.

It also honestly scares me that for the sake of a job, people who should know better are willing to go along with this.

If things continue on there present course, I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of deaths over it.
    It's not even a right vs left thing as I never felt that way even with arch conservatives like Reagan or Bush in charge as they still seem to hold their loyalty to America above their personal interest.

It's along these lines https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/31/o...treachery.html

which btw was rumoured for a long time and some people also tried to deny.

Imagine how evil someone must be to send thousands of US troops to their deaths just for the possibility of power and then replace Nixon with everyone around Trump and that's where we now stand.

9. Lounge   -   #1239
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I base my views on the facts. They lead me to believe that much of the progress made on many important issues over the past several decades is in serious danger of being undone by a group of people who don't appear to give a shit about what is best for 99% of America.

It also honestly scares me that for the sake of a job, people who should know better are willing to go along with this.

If things continue on there present course, I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of deaths over it.
    This is what I fear, too.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #1240
    That and vegetables, obviously.