Page 186 of 739 FirstFirst ... 86136176183184185186187188189196236286686 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That's quite amazing. Was a bonus to see the milfs stirring in their seats.
    Funny you called them Milfs considering most of them are/look younger than you are
    But if i actually think about it, any chick older than 15 18 you consider old right

2. Lounge   -   #1852
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    That's quite amazing. Was a bonus to see the milfs stirring in their seats.
    Funny you called them Milfs considering most of them are/look younger than you are
    But if i actually think about it, any chick older than 15 18 you consider old right
    I like the ones who have been through trauma in their lives. If they haven't been, I'm more than happy to add it.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #1853
    shaina's Avatar Poster

I like the ones who have been through trauma in their lives. If they haven't been, I'm more than happy to add it.
    You really are nasty Meg
    I also assume that you can't do it to your better half, or she will carve you a new one, so others have to suffer, poor poor weak minded young lings.....

4. Lounge   -   #1854
    Nazis=Jews=Disney????
    Did somebody say pie?

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Lounge   -   #1855
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Did somebody say pie?
    Attachment 178122

6. Lounge   -   #1856
    Oh, okay.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Lounge   -   #1857
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Your children would like to know why if the trauma is only optional, why they weren't informed of that fact years ago?
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #1858
    Your children would like to know why if the trauma is only optional, why they weren't informed of that fact years ago?
    I told the boy child. I guess he failed to properly articulate the info to his sister.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #1859
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I told the boy child. I guess he failed to properly articulate the info to his sister.
    Well, in that thought.. When my wife had her C-Section (Yes i watched the whole thing in the Delivery room), both my kids had there umbilical cords wrapped around there necks
    What do you think they were articulating to each other Meg

10. Lounge   -   #1860
    Well, in that thought.. When my wife had her C-Section (Yes i watched the whole thing in the Delivery room), both my kids had there umbilical cords wrapped around there necks
    What do you think they were articulating to each other Meg
    The proper use of their/there/they're