Page 345 of 740 FirstFirst ... 245295335342343344345346347348355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    The place was sticky as fuck too, my hands were sticky when I walked in so I can't say how sticky it was but it was pretty fucking sticky.
    Come on, like you're not used to this
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Lounge   -   #3442
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    In an unusual moment I happened to go Tuesday this week to watch Alita although the CAM I grabbed a week or two before would of worked just as well. About 20 people total in the screening and yet still had twats chatting behind us.
    Ever noticed that people abhor empty space and clutter around each other? Same thing on an interstate -- there could be miles of open road, but chances are, if there is more than one car, they all drive right behind each other rather than spacing out...

3. Lounge   -   #3443
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Hai girlfriends

Took the misses to see that Alita Battle Anal last night at the cinema. I hadn't been in years and instantly remembered why! Full of cunts! Cunts playing on their phones, cunts rustling snacks, cunts talking, cunts going "Hahaaa" loud as fuck after every quip. The place was sticky as fuck too, my hands were sticky when I walked in so I can't say how sticky it was but it was pretty fucking sticky. £7 for popcorn! For shit that grows outside free in fields and shit. The actual screen wot they showed it on might as well have been 720p or some other peasant resolution. What an awful, cunty place. Film was a bit naff too.
    This right fucking here is why I also do not visit the theaters anymore. I dont know why theaters are so prone to being so sticky. I can hear my feet crackling on the nasty ass floor every time I move my feet too. Fk all that. I have a 65" TV on the wall at home and sound system that'll knock my socks off. I can wait a few months to bootleg or rent movies now.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #3444
    I would assume it is soda. They don't clean the floors. When the soda evaporates, the sugar is left.

5. Lounge   -   #3445
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    This right fucking here is why I also do not visit the theaters anymore. I dont know why theaters are so prone to being so sticky. I can hear my feet crackling on the nasty ass floor every time I move my feet too. Fk all that. I have a 65" TV on the wall at home and sound system that'll knock my socks off. I can wait a few months to bootleg or rent movies now.
    As for me, I don't go because prices are too high without a "two for the price of one" discount, doubly so for popcorn and soda... if I didn't know any better, I'd say they're where the real profits come from

Last flick I watched on a theater was Interstellar on December 2014, and it was awesome, three hours and it left me wanting more

6. Lounge   -   #3446
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Until recently, the last movie I had seen in the theaters was 8 Mile. We take the kids to see them occasionally. Consider bringing children under the age of 9 with you-- for some reason, people seem to sit far away from us... As for concessions, we buy the movie-size candy before we go (about $1 a box), then buy a large popcorn (free refills) and share. We also buy a large soda (free refils) and bring cups for the kids. It's still like $9999999 for the outing, but we feel better knowing that we saved at least one decimal point on the total.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #3447
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    large popcorn (free refills) ... large soda (free refils)
    Ha ha, I'd forgotten this was a thing in Americaland

8. Lounge   -   #3448
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Because one large is never enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #3449
    And the reason why we are the fattest and unhealthiest country.

10. Lounge   -   #3450
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Why are you they the poorest and least educated though.
    Now go away.