Page 402 of 741 FirstFirst ... 302352392399400401402403404405412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 7410

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    8 years of my life and another 16k of posts "old junk". I'd be angry if I wasn't in agreement

2. Lounge   -   #4012
    If it's any consolation, I have no idea why that was done and would have fiercely opposed it had I been given any say on the matter
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #4013
    So, this is the quintessential "spam" thread of the forum?

4. Lounge   -   #4014
    It's whatever you want it to be

5. Lounge   -   #4015
    Recently I have been watching a lot of anime. I used to never touch the stuff and considered it nonsense however I've found stuff that is enjoyable. The worst part of it all is having to tell my dad I'm gay now.

I watched all of Attack on Titan which was sick! Watched the first series on Netflix then via Prime and a free 7 day Funimation subscription I got to see the second and third seasons dubbed. It is great.

I watched all of Death Note on Netflix, that was also great. I saw the shitty live action film before the cartoon.

I'm watching another one on Prime called Vinland Saga about anime Vikings and it's from the AoT people, it is also good.

I also torrented all of Kill La Kill which I haven't finished yet but watch on the train to work each morning. I like it when the school girls take their clothes off.
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 08-06-2019 at 06:49 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #4016
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Recently I've been watching Marvel films for the first time. They're not bad, are they. Don't @ me.

7. Lounge   -   #4017
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Recently I have been watching a lot of anime. I used to never touch the stuff and considered it nonsense however I've found stuff that is enjoyable. The worst part of it all is having to tell my dad I'm gay now.
    Relax, it will be a dull surprise at this point.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/14813/..._Machigatteiru

I liked this anime before I liked anime, check it out if you're transitioning Also, dubs suck, Japanese audio with subtitles is the way to go.

8. Lounge   -   #4018
    Reading when you don't have to?

Part of transitioning is dying parts of your hair green, wearing massive boots and hanging small plush toys from a backpack. Back my Kickstarter and donations over 100 dingdongs (Japan's currency) will receive a body pillow and herpes.

9. Lounge   -   #4019
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Reading when you don't have to?
    Don't knock it 'til you've tried it

Part of transitioning is dying parts of your hair green, wearing massive boots and hanging small plush toys from a backpack. Back my Kickstarter and donations over 100 dingdongs (Japan's currency) will receive a body pillow and herpes.
    By the final stage, you should have an oppai mousepad, a crystal showcase full of figurines and a T-shirt of your favorite anime girl, to show family, friends and strangers that you're in the know and should be avoided at all costs. The mousepad alone will set you back some 35,000 dingdongs, because that's what you'll be willing to pay

10. Lounge   -   #4020
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/09/busin...mes/index.html

Too bad they couldn't ban bad faith.
    Respect my lack of authority.