Page 4 of 739 FirstFirst 12345671454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

chalice's Avatar ____________________

2. Lounge   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    [...]you're practically a hermit, living as you are in a place where you can't even articulate your desire to unblock your colon to a store clerk.
    Poetry.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    [...]you're practically a hermit, living as you are in a place where you can't even articulate your desire to unblock your colon to a store clerk.
    Poetry.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    What I get from the last three sentences is that you're practically a hermit, living as you are in a place where you can't even articulate your desire to unblock your colon to a store clerk.
    Less mindful of habits and more hamstrung by circumstance.

It seems like you're more fixed than you were previously when you were with the Serbian female.
    Dating fuck-ups are an anecdotary bedrock of functioning society participants.

===

I almost replied to the first part with a soliloquy about how I always did the hunting down thing after a relationship ended. Every time.
    I didn't though and here's another of those annoying stage scenes:

mary: This is what I do when a relationship ends [tells story].
    manker: fuck that, here's what I do when a relationship ends [tells story].
    mary <thinks>: Who gives a fuck what you do, this was supposed to be about me right now, not you a hundred years ago.
    manker <thinks>: hmmz, she's silent, must want me to expound.
    manker: There was this one girl ... .
    mary <thinks>: I'm going to stab this guy in the fucking face at next summer's FST get-together.
    I wouldn't even want to articulate that situation when in need to someone in English.

I'm no stranger to the hermit lifestyle, but I'm living differently over here. I spend most of nonworking hours out and about.

To your point, it's the story genre altogether that doesn't interest me, even my own. Let's make a suicide pact, where if either of us discusses our post-relationship exploits, Meg must commit suicide.

Also, I'm not equating the delay of my healing celibacy with a dating fuck-up. The relationship was enriching, and I have no regrets. The desire for a self-centered lifestyle was just too strong to sustain it. Mostly, I didn't want to compromise being able to make seat-of-the-pants decisions during and after a transoceanic relocation by feeling responsible for another human being. I'm saying she was a good woman with an unappealing addiction to certainty.

On the last note, I'm still going to stab you, but that's only because stabbing is wholesome fun.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    What I get from the last three sentences is that you're practically a hermit, living as you are in a place where you can't even articulate your desire to unblock your colon to a store clerk.

It seems like you're more fixed than you were previously when you were with the Serbian female.

===

I almost replied to the first part with a soliloquy about how I always did the hunting down thing after a relationship ended. Every time.

mary <thinks>: Who gives a fuck what you do, this was supposed to be about me right now, not you a hundred years ago.
    mary <thinks>: I'm going to stab this guy in the fucking face at next summer's FST get-together.
    I wouldn't even want to articulate that situation when in need to someone in English.

I'm no stranger to the hermit lifestyle, but I'm living differently over here. I spend most of nonworking hours out and about.

To your point, it's the story genre altogether that doesn't interest me, even my own. Let's make a suicide pact, where if either of us discusses our post-relationship exploits, Meg must commit suicide.

Also, I'm not equating the delay of my healing celibacy with a dating fuck-up. The relationship was enriching, and I have no regrets. The desire for a self-centered lifestyle was just too strong to sustain it. Mostly, I didn't want to compromise being able to make seat-of-the-pants decisions during and after a transoceanic relocation by feeling responsible for another human being. I'm saying she was a good woman with an unappealing addiction to certainty.

On the last note, I'm still going to stab you, but that's only because stabbing is wholesome fun.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Also, manker, could you do me a huge favor? For a few days, could you stick to being either completely right or completely wrong? The muddled region you keep playing in is exhausting.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Also, manker, could you do me a huge favor? For a few days, could you stick to being either completely right or completely wrong? The muddled region you keep playing in is exhausting.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Look, mate. It's who I am, it's what I do; I delve into the grey, push the envelope, I possess both bun and penny, and I frequently have cake whilst sated.
    It's the kind of thing that stems from years of being in the self-same daredevil profession.

You can ask anyone ... well, except Shay. That wouldn't be an ideal idea.
    I'm pretty sure she thinks I work for Heinz
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Look, mate. It's who I am, it's what I do; I delve into the grey, push the envelope, I possess both bun and penny, and I frequently have cake whilst sated.
    It's the kind of thing that stems from years of being in the self-same daredevil profession.

You can ask anyone ... well, except Shay. That wouldn't be an ideal idea.
    I'm pretty sure she thinks I work for Heinz
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

10. Lounge   -   #40
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post

===

That's not an annoying stage scene, it's a minute, n'est ce pas.
    How the fuck would I know, I'm not a poet nor a homosexual.
    Tautology above.