Page 10 of 740 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I hate the lack of fucking, your best mates just been brutally pwnd and everyone's all "gosh darn you", " you scoundral". "That was not cool of you".
    I think you need to be American to understand the workings of the American psyche.
    Them seem to be trying to send out a message that sex and words are bad and violence is good.

You only have to watch the last Presidential debate in which they barely touch on education,health care or the environment yet spent a disproportionately long time trying to appease the gun nuts of the NRA to see how ingrained the mental is.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #92
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I guess that Jesus dude wasn't in it for nothing. He's bound to come back with 1337 skillz to take down Negan's band of bastards.
    http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-...108?id=1725#13

Found a good summarization pane that avoids heavy handed spoilers. Browse to other panes at your own risk.

Also, the thing I mentioned about about Carl only leads him into becoming a plot point—again—if it happens. If it doesn't happen, they'll find another way to make him a plot point, again. When you try to set your fantasy in reality, it's kind of hard to make character-rich childrens.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Perfect length jewtube vid coming up:

Triggered!

Spoiler: Show
    Feminists, you've got to love it when the wee pets get all stroppy.

Must have been her estrogen week or something else.

4. Lounge   -   #94

5. Lounge   -   #95
    What is this combination ?

Vb.net
    Microsoft sql server

I have never seen something like that , how do i learn to use something like this ?

What sort of environment should i setup to learn this ?

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Quote Originally Posted by bonetee View Post

I have never seen something like that , how do i learn to use something like this ?

You can't because you've proven over and over again that you don't learn.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    Also it must have been an oversight as your nagasaki dupe isn't likewise under similar moderation.

To be fair, I suppose it's hard for staff here to keep up with that much mental.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    nagasaki is for the serious study of web programming including languages like ajax .i just want to do something not so serious at the same time learn something , which is why i was thinking about VB and ms sql server .

its stupid focusing on just one subject .

9. Lounge   -   #99
    Quote Originally Posted by bonetee View Post
    nagasaki is for the serious study of web programming including languages like ajax .i just want to do something not so serious at the same time learn something , which is why i was thinking about VB and ms sql server .

its stupid focusing on just one subject .
    It's still not too late to get into something less gay like for instance basically anything up to and including Broadway dancer and male hustler.

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I just got banned from /r/The_Donald for making a completely normal and respectful response to a post. Whatever. That place is already a cesspool as is. In two weeks and a day it'll be a cesspool of armchair conspiracy theorists claiming everything was "RIGGED!!1" I think they did me a favor.

yo