Page 612 of 739 FirstFirst ... 112512562602609610611612613614615622662712 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    TMI, Idol...TMI...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #6112
    Sorry you have a busted taint, Idol.

Not sure how many here believe it happened 'cycling', though
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #6113
    Meg, you once asked if there was an English version of this... well, there is now!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...DBuXDGK8Cq0orH

If you're not (captivat|mesmeriz|enthrall)ed by the end of episode 2... you can ride your bike into the closest speed bump
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. Lounge   -   #6114
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Speed bumps kills.

Also I'm pretty sure that they passed a law in 'merica that bans anything Spanish that doesn't pick fruit.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #6115
    Fortunately, coffee and cocaine qualify as fruit according the aforementioned America Fuck Yeah Act of 2016.

6. Lounge   -   #6116
    The story might be good, but must they speak foreigner gibberish the whole time? I keep wanting to tell someone we need more chips and salsa and another round of margaritas...

7. Lounge   -   #6117
    Speaking of speed bumps, how come none of these 'professionals' popped a wheelie and/or made a sick jump with a kick-out? Posers.

8. Lounge   -   #6118
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The story might be good, but must they speak foreigner gibberish the whole time?
    This stuff that we've been assuming is a foreign language. Just for the sake of discussion, is it possible that we've been mistaken all along and these people are all simply retarded?
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #6119
    The story might be good, but must they speak foreigner gibberish the whole time? I keep wanting to tell someone we need more chips and salsa and another round of margaritas...
    Don't forget the tacos and now I'm hungry.

10. Lounge   -   #6120
    Speaking of speed bumps, how come none of these 'professionals' popped a wheelie and/or made a sick jump with a kick-out? Posers.
    Image.jpg