Page 235 of 740 FirstFirst ... 135185225232233234235236237238245285335735 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Playing that assasins creed origin its pretty dope, never liked a single one of the previous gheymes but this one is different, you can run over brown people with your camel toes.
    Aladdin's Creed was pretty good. I think they really missed an opportunity by including a suicide bomber mini-game though.

Personally I like the English and pirate Creed games better although like Far Cry, they are basically all the same game and we are all suckers for believing there is any difference.

Speaking of Far Cry. I've played through 5 a couple of times now and rate it a I really really hate the ending.
    The ending was megahomo, I think 3 is still the winrar. And Wurd assasins, Farcry, wildlands and watchdogs are all the same guys in different clothes. I've put about 5 hours into Origins and only just seen opening credits its absolutly huge (penis) but I guess a lot of it is just sand just like the real durkadurkastan. Hoping E3 in June let's rip some big ones that aren't already rumoured. Bethesda has a space fallout in the works or something else

2. Lounge   -   #2342
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Thank you for your kind words and care, Shin. I have made it through the surgery. I don't feel "broken" afterwards, so I look forward to healing. I am in good hands, and apparently have sufficient med coverage to not be thrown into the street. I definitely *hurt* in a lot of my body. They are also being generous with pain pills.
    In other words, you now have more time than ever for Netflix!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #2343
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Still kinda getting paid to not do anything, too-- insurance policies are covering for my lazy butt.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #2344
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Thank you for your kind words and care, Shin. I have made it through the surgery. I don't feel "broken" afterwards, so I look forward to healing. I am in good hands, and apparently have sufficient med coverage to not be thrown into the street. I definitely *hurt* in a lot of my body. They are also being generous with pain pills.

Best wishes on a full and speedy recovery, homo.
    A quick reenactment of my injury:

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #2345
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just finished that new 4 part Bobby Kennedy doc on Netflix, being an ignorant piece of shit I didn't really know anything about him. It was good, he seemed good but then the shadow government killed him and blamed a Mexican

6. Lounge   -   #2346
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Meg PMed me and just wanted me to pass on that he thinks Shay is a big fag and also possibly ghey.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #2347
    Meg PMed me and just wanted me to pass on that he thinks Shay is a big fag and also possibly ghey.
    That's anti-semitic
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Lounge   -   #2348
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

9. Lounge   -   #2349
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Written by an anonymous internet contributor. It's definitely true and not just someone trying to spread anti-something propaganda then.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #2350
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Our definitions of news differ quite a bit.

yo