Page 532 of 739 FirstFirst ... 32432482522529530531532533534535542582632 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 7385

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Just make sure to get a decent indexer. ie not FST.
    I'd almost take offense, if it wasn't true.

2. Lounge   -   #5312
    Just make sure to get a decent indexer. ie not FST.
    Speaking of which, any hints on how to get an account at .in? Do you have to be a level 100 Elite Pirate Admiral?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #5313
    Well fuck me. Upgraded my Synology NAS to DSM 7 today, which necessitated an update in my Plex Media Server, which in term hosed the complete installation and I lost all metadata for my library.

So I get to start fresh. Creating collections, selecting posters, making sure all descriptions for movies/shows/episodes get imported correctly, etc. That will be a couple of months of my life I will not get back.

Fuck.

4. Lounge   -   #5314
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Genious. Seriously tho' .NZB is the weigh to go these days. $20 (50p) a year and Robert's your mother's brother. Just make sure to get a decent indexer. ie not FST.
    Seriously? I just, you know, stream stuff with the firestick using whatever app currently works. I didn't realise people still did this sort of stuff..

5. Lounge   -   #5315
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    So I get to start fresh. Creating collections, selecting posters, making sure all descriptions for movies/shows/episodes get imported correctly, etc. That will be a couple of months of my life I will not get back.
    Hah, I've been there... nine months passed since I got my hard disk back from data recovery, yet I have only checked and sorted around 10% of the files so far, the most essential stuff. I will likely never get to 100%, because who wants to take on such a huge task from scratch just to break even? Fuck this shit, I'm out of here
    Last edited by anon; 09-16-2021 at 09:14 PM. Reason: *sigh*

6. Lounge   -   #5316
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    We have all been there... perhaps in different ways. I'm truly sorry this unfortunate event happened to you.

7. Lounge   -   #5317
    1. backup, backup, backup
    2. less is more

That's what I learned from my experience. Then again, we often don't remember what we know

8. Lounge   -   #5318
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Genious. Seriously tho' .NZB is the weigh to go these days. $20 (50p) a year and Robert's your mother's brother. Just make sure to get a decent indexer. ie not FST.
    Seriously? I just, you know, stream stuff with the firestick using whatever app currently works. I didn't realise people still did this sort of stuff..
    I didn't realise you were such a teenage dirtbag mate. I am disappointed to the max. In other news, this bored runs a bitcoin miner now. Classy
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #5319
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Not illegal but still scummy because members weren't made aware of the fact and given some option to opt out. Btw, thanks for the info and I'll be reassessing whether I want to continue using the site.

Not that it makes any difference to the cunt in charge.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #5320
    In other news, this bored runs a bitcoin miner now. Classy
    I'm sorry, what did I miss?