Page 153 of 740 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156163203253653 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Hey Idoleyes , What is your favorite book on rational equations ?

2. Lounge   -   #1522
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    OK I think that pretty much does it for me. I would say good-bye if I thought anyone left actually gave a fuck.
    I won't pretend to give a fuck, but I will reply. Late...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #1523
    This is clearly a Radical idea indeed .

4. Lounge   -   #1524
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    His life is ruined??? No possibility of ever amounting to anything? Ever??? Damn...good thing I never post on Twitter.
    He claims he's a journalist.. but whatever job he goes for now, any potential employer only has to google his name... and well. that shit will float to the top. *shrugs*

5. Lounge   -   #1525
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Sooo my house is imploding. Had a drain pipe rupture in an exterior wall. By the time we figured it out there was a fuckton of water damage. Had to rip out my entire kitchen, rip open the walls, pull out out all the insulation, pull up the flooring and subfloor as well as cabinets and appliances. Basically gutted the whole kitchen. Meanwhile we had a basement drain backup and created a minor flood downstairs. For a week now we've had blowers, dehumidifiers, and HEPA filter systems all over the place. Plus the kitchen area is closed off with plastic tarping to isolate the area and help drying. It sounds like jet engines are roaring 24/7 in my house. Literally had a line in my kitchen yesterday of three guys ready to be paid. Plumber alone was an arm and a leg. Was also notified yesterday that our sewer pipe is broken underground and needs about $5K in work. And since it's under the sidewalk we'll have to get permits and such before we can do any work. Insurance adjusters aren't coming out until next Tuesday either so we can't even estimate what going to be replaced.

And for the cherry on top I got a parking ticket yesterday only 1 minute after my meter expired. Paid for 3 hours. Meter expired at 11:51 AM. Ticket was issued at 11:52 AM.

yo

6. Lounge   -   #1526
    Not sure what to do with life . Any idea ? Some help is appreciated

7. Lounge   -   #1527
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by kupid View Post
    Most people dont. And you're probably 14.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #1528
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    His life is ruined??? No possibility of ever amounting to anything? Ever??? Damn...good thing I never post on Twitter.
    He claims he's a journalist.. but whatever job he goes for now, any potential employer only has to google his name... and well. that shit will float to the top. *shrugs*
    Inn dead. Maybe he could get a job at CharlieHebdo, or something else. There's must be some call for an internetstourettes prone reporter somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BBC
    Timmy Abraham, the 15-year-old brother of Tammy, has joined Fulham from Charlton Athletic.
    made me lol.

Parents.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #1529
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    I did actually look up his name after you said that he was 'ruined'. My original comment was callous and meant to stir up a couple of posts in this section-- nothing more. There are plenty of jokes about Sandy Hook, starving children in Africa, and *every* other blight that has happened to humanity. That 'journalist' seems to be little more than a low-level internet 'writer'. His life wasn't going anywhere regardless of his twit post.

Things that occur closer to our homes hit us harder than those that happen far away. One of my young lady friends mentioned having a friend of hers in Manchester over the past couple of days- my heart took a double skip and my thoughts were more connected. Painful incidents are muuuuuuch easier to take when they are abstract. I sincerely hope that your only connection to the incident is geographical.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kupid View Post
    Most people dont. And you're probably 14.
    Its just that i don't feel that comfortable with my 500th pack of Tobacco