Page 641 of 740 FirstFirst ... 141541591631638639640641642643644651691 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Hmm...tantalizing.

'Bated breath, and all that.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #6402
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Seems Mr Tesla has encouraged everyone on his private soap box to vote Republican. Hmmm...did'nt see that coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #6403
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It makes cents for rich people who have no souls to vote Republican. Also if you believe that fetuses are more important than actual real human beans then Republican is also the obvious choice. Of course this still doesn't explain the millions of non-rich, non-religious fanatics who choose to do so. What do they get, maybe some short term tax relief while everything else goes to hell.

If in the unlikely event that fascism doesn't stick this time then it will just be another cycle of Republicans cutting taxes and programs and then everyone suddenly waking up to the fact that you need those programs that have been cut so I guess you're just going to have to bite the bullet and you know, pay taxes and on and on ad infinitum.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #6404
    Believe me, I don't like this extreme woke nonsense any more than anyone else but to destroy everything just so you don't have to hear some High Schooler inform you that their pronouns are now zed and zee doesn't seem like a good trade off, tempting as it may seem.

5. Lounge   -   #6405
    Democracy was fun while it lasted.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6406
    Better get all that whining out while you still can, hippie. In one of her first acts, President Marjorie Taylor-Green is going to pass a law that makes that sort of anti-American bullshit illegal.

7. Lounge   -   #6407
    God bless America and God bless the Purge.

8. Lounge   -   #6408
    I have nothing fundamentally against Republicans but re-electing people like Mat Gaetz, MTG, Greg Abbott J.D Vance and maybe electing Herschel Walker, I am open to changing my mind.
    What really irks me is that these dickheads were up against some actually good people.

9. Lounge   -   #6409
    In a non-parody universe, MTG wouldn't be able to keep a job screwing up people's waffle orders. But in this bizarre version of reality (TV), she'll be 'Tellin it like it is' as vice president. It's a good thing Trump is such a flawless specimen of human health.

10. Lounge   -   #6410
    You know what Putin says, "If you can't beat them, threaten to nuke them".