Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Retired staff .... WTF??

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Wasn't that Johnno or something? Signed off every message with a

Or was that Lamsey?
    Ffs, is it really that vague?
    You can't spell Jonno nor remember his annoying smiley. It's a wonder you can focus enough to find your car keys.

was Jonno's. It was some ex-pat Aussie cawklord who used the smiley you suggest the bottom of each post, even when he'd just called you a festering cunt socket:

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    What can I say, I have an appalling memory for names and faces, both virtual and :earl:

3. Lounge   -   #23
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Wasn't that Johnno or something? Signed off every message with a

Or was that Lamsey?
    You can't spell Jonno nor remember his annoying smiley. It's a wonder you can focus enough to find your car keys.

was Jonno's. It was some ex-pat Aussie cawklord who used the smiley you suggest the bottom of each post, even when he'd just called you a festering cunt socket:

Yep, his name was Rick, as I recall. Harboured homicidal tendencies for Seámus. Carried himself with all the bluster and pomp of a self-righteous, ageing hipster. He thought himself a radical before radical meant radical again. Hung out spinning shite in the Drawing Room. Loved the fuck outta me, but hated Seámus. Go figure.

Created his own internets to poach users from this very lounge and bring about the Atlantean destruction of FST. Seems to have worked.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Is he the one that moved to canaidia to bang that nikkisomething? I remember those beautiful day threads, they made me want to kill myself

5. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Yep, his name was Rick, as I recall. Harboured homicidal tendencies for Seámus. Carried himself with all the bluster and pomp of a self-righteous, ageing hipster. He thought himself a radical before radical meant radical again. Hung out spinning shite in the Drawing Room. Loved the fuck outta me, but hated Seámus. Go figure.

Created his own internets to poach users from this very lounge and bring about the Atlantean destruction of FST. Seems to have worked.
    Delayed reaction to the max. We're completely fucked now and it's all this guy's doing.

I tried to be poached but they wouldn't let me join. Must have had me down as some kind of cawk
    Jonno and Baz let me join their internets, but it was shit so I didn't post. I bet the Aussie internets were fantastic. They even had a JP world according to some screen shots I saw.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Is he the one that moved to canaidia to bang that nikkisomething? I remember those beautiful day threads, they made me want to kill myself
    NikkiD also posted pics of herself with no clothes on.
    She was a bit milfy

Edit:
    Still /would tho

7. Lounge   -   #27
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    There would be a designated virtual bar steward and they would all sit around the billabong bar and order virtual drinks for an hour or two, then have a belliger about how shite JP is cos they were all virtually hammered to the virtual max. That shit never gets old. They're prolly still sitting there now with cobwebbed tits and pancreatic cancers. Him and his two antipodean fag hags. Never rule out a resurrection. We live in fear.

Bit of an action man, was Rick. Saw it all. Dug in deep when the shit started flying. Went on for ages. This is when Seámus was in his alpha prime, you understand. Six-gun totin' farce of nature. Not the whisper we know and love now.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

He hated me roughly as much as Links.

Not that he hated Links, at least I don't think so.

He hated me about the same amount as Links hated me.

I have no idea why, I'm such a loveable cunt.

PRick was basically an internet fantasist with acolytes. I remember someone called UKMan or something else started hating me after he had fallen under the Svengali like influence of PRick.

Oh and the Canadian Burd was called NakeD or something similar.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    NikkiD also posted pics of herself with no clothes on.
    She was a bit milfy

Edit:
    Still /would tho
    I don't think you are quite gay enough for her liking.

Though your love of a chrome bin and posh training shoes sort of give lie to that.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Is "a belliger" a way of describing someone acting in a belligerent weigh. Or is it an Irish thing. Or both.

Whichever, it's brilliant.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast