Thread: Peal GO Kart racing

Cool

A race on pedals can be quite interesting. Pedal go karts always feel stunning to ride. A race on pedal go kart will be amazing. I have an advanced pedal go kart where me and my friends keeps doing race in all week ends. Try out the same guys. I guarantee that u will enjoy it for sure.

2. Sports Club   -   #2
    When I was in third grade, they took us to a pedal go-kart circuit. We were supposed to apply our newly-acquired road safety knowledge under supervision, but a classmate crossed eight red lights without a problem. True story
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Sports Club   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    When I was in third grade, they took us to a pedal go-kart circuit. We were supposed to apply our newly-acquired road safety knowledge under supervision, but a classmate crossed eight red lights without a problem. True story
    Considering your age and time of day, I'd bet no more than half the class was drunk enough to drive yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Sports Club   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    At this point, I'm reasonably sure that Meg is a troll employed by the Russian government. Isn't that right, Sergei?

I went go-karting once but after you can actually drive an actual car it seemed like a waste of time.

Also I was very disappointed by the lack of Donkey Kong.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-03-2016 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Sports Club   -   #5
    At this point, I'm reasonably sure that Meg is a troll employed by the Russian government. Isn't that right, Sergei?
    I have no idea what you are talking about- I'm a housewife from Nebraska.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Considering your age and time of day, I'd bet no more than half the class was drunk enough to drive yet...
    Have a little more faith in our public school system
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. Sports Club   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about- I'm a housewife from Nebraska.
    Tell it to the Marines, ruski.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Sports Club   -   #8

9. Sports Club   -   #9
    I remember washing my go cart alongside my dad washing his car Detailing was always a big thing for him. He'd say if you wanna go fast gotta have a clean ride