Thread: Password Finding Software

I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so mods, move it to where you see fit.

I need some kind of program that can find passwords of people on your computer. I need it because my parents Parental Controls are blocking Kazaa. I've already tried Dialupass and it didn't work. So, yeah. Start throwing out ideas, if you would.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    is it the servers perental controls or a seperate program. because if its a seperate program try

1 start
    2 run
    3 type msconfig and click ok
    4 click on the startup tab at the top
    5 u sould then come up with a list of programs that start up when ur comp does
    6 unclick the perental program
    7 then restart
    8 hopefully u should then be free off any locks.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    It doesn't necessarily have to be hacking. I'm not a hacker. Soemthing simple and legit, like the solution creamer just gave me, would suffice.

Oh, and the parental controls aren't a seperate program, it's not NetNanny or anything like that. They're on the server. My ISP is CompuServe, btw.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    why dont you just have a sensible conversation with your parents and see if they will take off the controls rather than sneek behind there backs? they must have a reason for using the parental controls? it seems to me that they are just being responsible parents, how old are you anyway?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I'm 14. What, you thought I was ten or something?

All our parents aren't like yours, or ones you know. Here's how that "sensible conversation" would go.
    Me: Mom, Dad, could you turn off my parental controls?

Dad: Why do you want them turned off?

Me: I wanna download music on Kazaa.

Dad: Kazaa? Isn't that program that illegal? Can't you get fined for using that?

Me: Er--

Dad: And not to mention all the viruses you can get from it. What kinda music are you gonna download anyways? That Eminem garbage that I caught you downloading before?

Me: Erm--

Dad: No, you know what? I want you to delete that program and all the music files attached to it. And you're banned from the internet for a week too.

Me: *sigh* Okaaay...

As you can see, going behind their backs is a much easier way then actually talking to them. My parents aren't exactly the type of people you negotiate with, especially when it comes to things like Kazaa.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    do they use a password to access things themselves?
    Perhaps you could try a keylogger.
    I went on google one time and found a free one, that hides itself and records keystrokes. then to make it pop up u hit ctrl+alt+m or something.

i don't know the specifics of your ISP's restrictions, nor do i know much more than simply finding the password.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by Forum Rules
    6. Posts that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites, and hacking sites are prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.
    Read and Respect

BOT