Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hoi, Idol, Make yourself useful-ish...

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I'm constantly feeling drained, lost a lot of weight there for a bit(finally putting it back on, mainly cuz I'm drinking again), and just feels like I'm missing something.
    My medical opinion is that you either need more fresh air and sleep or else you need to get your eyes checked, video game boy.

Of course there is one more option and by far the most likely one considering your checkered past.You have the bad AIDS.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    "It's a voice in your head, watching you and guiding you".
    https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ebea6df...5-0a77b33d0a49

Seems to be the new clip hijacker of the moment. We can't just have youtube host shit, can we...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I'm constantly feeling drained, lost a lot of weight there for a bit(finally putting it back on, mainly cuz I'm drinking again), and just feels like I'm missing something.
    My medical opinion is that you either need more fresh air and sleep or else you need to get your eyes checked, video game boy.

Of course there is one more option and by far the most likely one considering your checkered past.You have the bad AIDS.
    I'd prescribe narcotics to go with the drinking. Sleep will follow naturally as long as enough of both are consumed.

I'm almost certain plenty of fresh air is making its way in through the boards covering the missing glass on his windows and doors.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    "It's a voice in your head, watching you and guiding you".
    And...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234