Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Trumped"

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I never said that he did. It's a joke, like his qualifications for the job.
    The American people spoke, just like the Canadian people did with Trudeau. All we can do is move on and see what happens in the future that affects the world.
    Remember talk is cheap but implementing policies Trump spewed out (Mexican Government on the News again said not a chance they are paying for a wall), like being buddy buddy with Russia and removing Obama's policies (health care), making drastic changes are not going to be that easy, even with the advantage of the Republican senate..
    Trudeau's policies on immigration are failing, as well as the tax profits of legalizing Mary Jane, the projections are way off to what they were expecting...

The people have spoken, and what is done is done, now we just have to see

So far Trump looks a wee bit different when he was sitting beside President Obama today(actually scared shit in my opinion, not so cocky).

And really, my opinion about the complainers of Trump, especially the ones who put Sander's or Gorilla, or someone else other than Clinton on the ballad, or didn't vote at all have no say or don't have the right to complain ever!!
    I feel that Trump didn't win, but yet Clinton lost, and 200 million were registered plus to vote and just over 100 million did, what outcome were you expected knowing that Trump supporters were loyal, be it quiet voters or not..

The bottom line truth is we will just have to see what is going to really happen, and who he appoints in pivotal positions to advise him..

Like Giuliani as attorney general

I wish all Americans good luck

PS. to Idol...

Trudeau already on the media ready to negotiate NAFTA... What can Trump do raise the Duty/Tax 35% on imports to the US (Cars, Unrefined Gas, etc)??
    Is it possible??

2. Lounge   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    On second thought, I think the real point here is that someone actually had to do research to prove that it wasn't something that he actually didn't say.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    On second thought, I think the real point here is that someone actually had to do research to prove that it wasn't something that he actually didn't say.
    But saying that also depends on what media you were paying attention too...

Some people only want to hear what they want to hear, and not research or look at different media sites or news channels and read between the lines..Even the different US states and watching local tv and the commercials that both sides broadcasted...

I can really say that Clinton looked corrupted in many ways yes, but who isn't in Politics??
    Trump bragging and spewing out crap i think really related to uneducated Americans and you could see it in the voting and rallies, forget about the crap with the KKK and all of that, people think his business sense is him and not Bankers and Financial advisers, and voted for him are not very intelligent, and didn't they research how many times he went bankrupt or what he really owns or just uses his name??
    Even when the guy is not willing to show his tax returns and not one fortune 500 CEO ever endorsed him should have brought up a red flag...
    But like his TV show he is a very good entertainer and knew how to talk to the uneducated..
    Again Trump had a large amount of followers, and they went out and voted, people who didn't want him and didn't vote for Clinton, liking her or not, voted for Trump..
    That is the bottom line and nothing is going to change that...

But really Idol, what can they really do about NAFTA when it comes to Canada, or you really don't have a opinion??

Myself, when it comes to an economic position, you can't tax imports more and be cost effective for the US population, the reason you do have competitive imports to give choice for people to afford things to make them feel better and improve there lives...
    Last edited by shaina; 11-10-2016 at 08:38 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    This is another meme that is going round...

SimpsonsTrumpEpisode2000.jpg

Also false by the way.

http://www.snopes.com/simpsons-trump-prediction/

I think the point is, people will believe any old shit they want to believe if it fits in with their view of the world.

Although this, this definitely IS true...

3A32BE4400000578-3919318-image-m-57_1478682194679.jpg

5. Lounge   -   #15
    As we're doing funny pictures, here's another couple that made me laugh...

15002384_1468289623198645_6983999272234476852_o.png

14956508_1363281883685069_3425995739046960642_n.jpg

6. Lounge   -   #16
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    EmperorInWaiting.jpg

Emperor in waiting...

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I see that from saying that Obamacare was the worst legislation ever he now is saying that he really likes the pillars of the legislation.

Hand on to your hats this could be a interesting ride. Part of me thinks that Donald just wanting to prove he could win this. Actual policies may or may not come later.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I still don't think he wanted to win this, he just wanted to increase his market "value" in negotiations with NBC for the next season of The Apprentice or some other dumbfuck show.

Remember when he was so amazed that he could shoot anyone in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue and would get away with it?

I do believe that was genuine.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast