Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Trumped"

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Science fiction or science fact?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-18-2016 at 08:50 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    There are little bit of change after getting the power of President. hehe!

3. Lounge   -   #33
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've said it before, I'll say it again...

Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Meh. Trump sucks but shows like Colbert are just cherry picking and pandering.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Only fair as that's what won Trump the election.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    What's fair got to do with anything?

So Trump pandered to his audience so Colbert and co. are going to pander to theirs while they derail Trump for pandering? Actually, that's pretty spot on when describing current media.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Technically fair has to do with both nothing and everything. On Trump though I'm firmly in the better he succeed as President for the good of all people than fail as President so a bunch of idiots can then say "Look, I told you so".

8. Lounge   -   #38
    There is an important element in what Colbert is doing- 'reporting' on what Trump is doing to a mass audience who may not otherwise be aware of the details. What Trump is doing looks pretty damn shitty. His campaign was a ridiculous farce- which is what the electoral college is supposed to protect us from. I'm not likely to sit through the news, but I can stomach current events if done with humor. I'd rather receive them in this packaging than the likes of CNN or Fox. The end result is the same, though. Trump is NOT qualified for the position he's in.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    [QUOTE=megabyteme;3793074]
    There is an important element in what Colbert is doing- 'reporting' on what Trump is doing to a mass audience who may not otherwise be aware of the details. What Trump is doing looks pretty damn shitty. His campaign was a ridiculous farce- which is what the electoral college is supposed to protect us from. I'm not likely to sit through the news, but I can stomach current events if done with humor. I'd rather receive them in this packaging than the likes of CNN or Fox. The end result is the same, though. Trump is NOT qualified for the position he's in.
    So really you are right on everything you say or think... What can you do about it now??

Thinking negative about it even before the Guy gets into the White House is not going to change the results..

You just have to wait and see, you have the Religious Jew son-in law and the White Supremacy sympathizer and a guy that wants to nuke the world advising your new President..
    Really what the Fuck can go wrong

Edit: And what is going on with the nut bag good old Mayor Giuliani
    Last edited by shaina; 11-18-2016 at 11:39 PM. Reason: added opinion

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Meh, wake me in 4 years IF there's a world left...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast