Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. what.cd

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Found out what died today. I tried waffle. Apparently that thing had already been dead.

But hey it only took me 5 second to remember the FST name and my login somehow worked on 1st time....so I got that going for me which is nice.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Welcome back!
    I too took a hiatus and remembered fst with the downfall of my favorite gaming tracker recently.
    Now I come home to this...
    What a sad day...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I failed to come up with any words that capture the sense of loss for me.

To any of the staff, hope you're safe. No words of any arrests at least. R.I.P.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    I don't even remember the last time I visited FST, but I feel compelled to leave a post.

What an incredible loss for file-sharing and the internet in general. RIP what.cd.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    It's like your puppy dying if your puppy was made up entirely of entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by evacide
    Worst news of 2016.
    Quote Originally Posted by universzero
    This is probably the most depressing thing that has happened this year.

Worse than the terrorist attacks in France or the bombing at the Istanbul airport or Hurricane Matthew devastating Haiti or the shootings at the Orlando nightclub or my personal nightmare, the two year old getting eaten by the aligator at Disney World?

Try dealing with any of that and then get back to me on how you not having instanteous access to any music you want is something to cry over.

Geez. That was the entirety of pre-2002 saying that.

I believe or at least that last time I checked, everyone involved was still alive and presumably in good internet relative health and any friends that you may have had there are still contactable and there is still music in the World except for in clubs where they only play EDM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post

To any of the staff, hope you're safe. No words of any arrests at least. R.I.P.
    Indeed. Probably the greatest setback in the history of filesharing.

P.S To our awesome FST mods, please change my user to IdolEyesFan. Will be of some consolation in the time of grief.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Rumor has it that their servers were raided by French police.
    First available image of WhatCD staff:

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    If it's any consolation to any of you, be known that while What.cd is dead, I'm alive and in good health.

Also, Any bad shit happens anywhere, be rest assured there's always French involved. I guess there's more to the pussies then making love and drawing useless art.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551 View Post
    I don't even remember the last time I visited FST, but I feel compelled to leave a post.

What an incredible loss for file-sharing and the internet in general. RIP what.cd.
    Same here , FST was the first place to think about when i heard the news , it's so sad to lose such a great tracker
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lee551 View Post

Same here , FST was the first place to think about when i heard the news , it's so sad to lose such a great tracker
    Yeah, well done lads. It's a bit like only going to visit your gran when you're a bit skint and you think she might slip you £50.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast