Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: chalice is a liar

chalice's Avatar ____________________

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Clearly neither of you with your punk rock songs understand Mary's heart like I do.

Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Like you are in love with Stephen Curry of the the Golden State Warriors? You never met a tikka masala you didn't like? You've seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show an unhealthy amount of times? Which is to say at least once.
    Nice Peal Necklace
    Attachment 172875
    Last edited by shaina; 11-26-2016 at 12:57 AM. Reason: boo boo

4. Lounge   -   #24
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Clearly neither of you with your punk rock songs understand Mary's heart like I do.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Is this silly hebrew being purposefully stupid or what? Am I the only one who realises how clinically unworthy it is? Idol, how can you tolerate such idolatry?

Somebody needs to get embarrassed quick shape. I would think the adult would have to take a firm hand. That's you, Idol. I haven't vomited in a while, but my disbelief in this monkey upsets my stomach. People like it just can't be real.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    There's more to the story, but that's the name of the dealership that "sold" the car.
    If there's more to this rollercoaster ride, let's hear it.
    Also, are you enjoying the hatsuyuki?
    I thought you would have learned by now that I don't tease titillation but rather banish banality. Now I'm tasked with trying to make it just a little interesting.

My grandfather had a senior position with Curry dealerships, and the car was originally a gift to his wife, my grandmother. I had mostly been estranged from them, which is something inherited from my mom since she was kicked out of the house when she was 14. My grandmother was crazy, and her jealousy of my mom's presence in the household prompted my mom's early emancipation. There was little contact over the years, but she reconnected with her father as he was dying of cancer. The loony grandmother came to live with us after my grandfather's passing, and the car came with her. Nobody was driving it until I hit 14 and started taking it out illegally. When I got my license at 16 (Florida), I officially inherited the car. The end.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    There's more to the story, but that's the name of the dealership that "sold" the car.
    Like you are in love with Stephen Curry of the the Golden State Warriors? You never met a tikka masala you didn't like? You've seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show an unhealthy amount of times? Which is to say at least once.
    Cult followings usually interest me enough to spend the 1-2 hours on certain films, but the entirety of the Rocky Horror Picture Show has yet to be visited by my eyes and ears. I've seen clips and references here and there, so I know of it, but I've never actually been motivated enough to watch it.

On a side note, I love curry whether it's Indian, Chinese, Thai, "British", or Japanese. Even more, I love that at most Indian places here, the side of naan I get is as large as a fat newborn.

8. Lounge   -   #28

but for all the wrong reasons

zettai ryouiki center screen at 1:08

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Happy birthday Jimmy Saville in disguise.
    Oh sure, that's exactly what my google search history needed.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Any idea how old Mary is? I guessing by his pictures somewhere around 57-58.
    If you were going by pictures, I couldn't have been born before 1970 (if you believe it's me at 16 laying on a car produced in 1986). At the other end, if I was married when I first started posting here (again, assuming that to be true), then I couldn't have been born after 1993. So, I'm a person who is born sometime between 1970-1993, which makes me somewhere between 23 and 46 years old. Take the average of that.

I hope that dissatisfies you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast