Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: chalice is a liar

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    To clarify the math on that, you have to put two into 69.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Cult followings usually interest me enough to spend the 1-2 hours on certain films, but the entirety of the Rocky Horror Picture Show has yet to be visited by my eyes and ears. I've seen clips and references here and there, so I know of it, but I've never actually been motivated enough to watch it.
    On a side note, I love curry whether it's Indian, Chinese, Thai, "British", or Japanese. Even more, I love that at most Indian places here, the side of naan I get is as large as a fat newborn.
    Funny the movie was really a cult in my younger days(more my brothers and sisters, i was younger), and to really appreciate it, you did need to see it in your local theater with the crowd/audience special effects to appreciate it more
    For curry flavors you missed Jamaican style in your pleasure pallet, and i too like eating food with curry flavors, but i need to pleasure it in the garage or the restaurant, for it takes a spring cleaning to get the smell out of your household..
    And afterwords you have to make sure the washroom facilities are all clean and clear for the pallet luv's the flavors but the stomach and sphincter regret it later.

PS. Macky one of my Chinese friends was born and raised in Jamaica before moving to Canada(like 12 siblings) , and his mother kind of built a small green house like structure walking into the front porch of her house and she grew pepper plants/trees in it.. I can tell you when you got out of the car and started walking towards the house your nose would tingle, then when you opened the porch door, your bloody eyes would burn!!!, it was the first time i have had a pepper actually make me tear even before i tasted it
    Last edited by shaina; 11-26-2016 at 12:08 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Is this silly hebrew being purposefully stupid or what? Am I the only one who realises how clinically unworthy it is? Idol, how can you tolerate such idolatry?

Somebody needs to get embarrassed quick shape. I would think the adult would have to take a firm hand. That's you, Idol. I haven't vomited in a while, but my disbelief in this monkey upsets my stomach. People like it just can't be real.
    At times it makes my eyebrows twitch, other times I shift a little in my seat.
    That said, if everyone was aligned with me, how would the girl I really like notice what I was up to.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    If there's more to this rollercoaster ride, let's hear it.
    Also, are you enjoying the hatsuyuki?
    I thought you would have learned by now that I don't tease titillation but rather banish banality. Now I'm tasked with trying to make it just a little interesting.

My grandfather had a senior position with Curry dealerships, and the car was originally a gift to his wife, my grandmother. I had mostly been estranged from them, which is something inherited from my mom since she was kicked out of the house when she was 14. My grandmother was crazy, and her jealousy of my mom's presence in the household prompted my mom's early emancipation. There was little contact over the years, but she reconnected with her father as he was dying of cancer. The loony grandmother came to live with us after my grandfather's passing, and the car came with her. Nobody was driving it until I hit 14 and started taking it out illegally. When I got my license at 16 (Florida), I officially inherited the car. The end.
    From that and other posts I've managed to glean that the statistically most probable age you hit a few days ago was 40.
    You old tan cocked reprobate.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #35
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    At times it makes my eyebrows twitch, other times I shift a little in my seat.
    That said, if everyone was aligned with me, how would the girl I really like notice what I was up to.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Is this silly hebrew being purposefully stupid or what? Am I the only one who realises how clinically unworthy it is? Idol, how can you tolerate such idolatry?

Somebody needs to get embarrassed quick shape. I would think the adult would have to take a firm hand. That's you, Idol. I haven't vomited in a while, but my disbelief in this monkey upsets my stomach. People like it just can't be real.
    I don't feel it's so much "idolatry' as simply trying to support a friend on some shite site where friendship seems to be an extremely rare commodity.

As for this ''worthy'' nonsense, Samuel Johnson someone who wrote decidedly better than even your esteemed self, said ''Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not''.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    He also said there were snakes on a motherfuckin' plane, so it evens out.
    I'd call it a draw between him and chavois.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Oh hang on, chavis wrote wart poetry which I accidentally read some of. Sam wins.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I don't feel it's so much "idolatry' as simply trying to support a friend on some shite site where friendship seems to be an extremely rare commodity.
    As for this ''worthy'' nonsense, Samuel Johnson someone who wrote decidedly better than even your esteemed self, said ''Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not''.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm not sure how to interpret those emoticons, but if they're a cry for help - fear not:
    I'm fond of you even if I'm not always kind. Unlike some Torontarians who like cats and bikes but will remain nameless.
    Talk about back-handed compliments

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast