Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: chalice is a liar

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm not sure how to interpret those emoticons, but if they're a cry for help - fear not:
    I'm fond of you even if I'm not always kind. Unlike some Torontarians who like cats and bikes but will remain nameless.
    Talk about back-handed compliments
    Far from assistance Manker, but appreciated.
    Words on a page can be interpreted in many different ways, and it is anyone's right how they choose to respect or respond to them.

It is like being at a party and a few there you are just not fond of, you have many options, you can be civil and have fun or you can just ignore, it is always your choice and always will be..
    I think it has to do with being a adult/grown-up, some people do and some just don't..
    As for the Artist emoji you see on a few in response to Idols posts?? Try to use your imagination on what they really mean

Hint: Idol is a guy that i got off to a rocky start in the beginning, and getting to really know him, he is a very sincere and respectful guy, and there is quite of few guys here that i think the same, and there is a few that i don't. How i choose to interpret or not respond in a conversation/post is my choice.

Just like it is yours

And i do think you are a good family guy as well...
    Last edited by shaina; 11-26-2016 at 04:31 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Canvas > art > piss artist > drunkard
    That's really the best I can do, Emoticons frequently seem like non-sequiturs to me. Acronyms aren't much better, though.

Please clicky to reveal my face when I type 'lol'.

Spoiler: Show
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Different Key strokes for different folks

I assume this was before the skin grafts
    Attachment 172884

4. Lounge   -   #44
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

I thought you would have learned by now that I don't tease titillation but rather banish banality. Now I'm tasked with trying to make it just a little interesting.

My grandfather had a senior position with Curry dealerships, and the car was originally a gift to his wife, my grandmother. I had mostly been estranged from them, which is something inherited from my mom since she was kicked out of the house when she was 14. My grandmother was crazy, and her jealousy of my mom's presence in the household prompted my mom's early emancipation. There was little contact over the years, but she reconnected with her father as he was dying of cancer. The loony grandmother came to live with us after my grandfather's passing, and the car came with her. Nobody was driving it until I hit 14 and started taking it out illegally. When I got my license at 16 (Florida), I officially inherited the car. The end.
    From that and other posts I've managed to glean that the statistically most probable age you hit a few days ago was 40.
    You old tan cocked reprobate.
    You mean you guessed 40 in spite of me actually giving you a much closer approximation.

By the age of 10, I was 60 years old, and I haven't gotten younger with each year with a couple of leap years, the actual meaning lost, that were thrown in the mix.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    From that and other posts I've managed to glean that the statistically most probable age you hit a few days ago was 40.
    And you want me to recommend you to do peoples book-keeping and taxes
    Even for free you haven't got a shot

6. Lounge   -   #46
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    I'm not sure how to interpret those emoticons, but if they're a cry for help - fear not:
    I'm fond of you even if I'm not always kind. Unlike some Torontarians who like cats and bikes but will remain nameless.
    Talk about back-handed compliments
    Hint: Idol is a guy that i got off to a rocky start in the beginning
    I'm not from Toronto.

I consider that some kind of insult actually as the only people I know from Toronto are either accountants or Jews.

As for Shay not liking and than liking me, that is an extremely rare case as historically things seem to move in the opposite direction.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You mean you guessed 40 in spite of me actually giving you a much closer approximation.

By the age of 10, I was 60 years old, and I haven't gotten younger with each year with a couple of leap years, the actual meaning lost, that were thrown in the mix.
    I'd like to ammend my guess as I'm now taking into account that probably no one is capable of getting that completely full of themselves in the course of only 58 years.

Therefore I'm ballparking somewhere around 124 as the Japanese apparently live longer than the rest of us.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    That's really the best I can do, Emoticons frequently seem like non-sequiturs to me. Acronyms aren't much better, though.
    I always just assumed that he was trying to tell me that I'm pretty as a picture and left it at that.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'm not from Toronto.
    I consider that some kind of insult actually as the only people I know from Toronto are either accountants or Jews.
    As for Shay not liking and than liking me, that is an extremely rare case as historically things seem to move in the opposite direction.
    Actually i was never from Toronto either(born in North York) , but it does give you a better chance they don't think you live in a Teepee or Igloo
    And the Jew demographic thing has now changed to non English speaking math genius Egg Rolls, and the Accountants Jews now live in Forest Hill or Thornhill

And i never disliked you, i misunderstood your writing skills, which still happens occasionally.

Again i will say without a doubt and shout it out to FST!! Idol is a very sincere and honest guy, but that doesn't change he also is an intellectual professional troublemaker.....
    Last edited by shaina; 12-02-2016 at 12:00 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I always just assumed that he was trying to tell me that I'm pretty as a picture and left it at that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast