Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am getting married

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I thought I was offending the OP rather than you.
    I was referring to your mere presence.
    You've yet to experience that luxury.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Broadscope
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    I feel its time to settle down in life, I am getting married in March 2017

About me: Dont have a stable job. irresponsible . little money ( huge education loan), Finished my Graduation. my past has been like i am either an underachiever or overachiever. Started working in a start up for 6 months for little salary. I am Tall, i look young. I am good looking (Atleast above average). All my friends are married.

About the gal: Average looking ,Over weight , short. Has a stable well paid job ,successful , very supportive of me, Intelligent gal , caring . She has a stable past.

I had a lot of tots in my head if i should marry a pretty gal, or settle for an average gal .. I think this is right choice. May be i can do better may be i cant do better.I know we cant get everything in life. We have to compromise on something

I spoke to two people about this
    first one said personality is what matters in the long run dont worry too much about looks
    second guy said looks are important, That attraction is very important

What do you guys feel about this
    Given the details of this relationship, I'm so curious what this lucky bride-to-be actually thinks of him.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    I feel its time to settle down in life, I am getting married in March 2017

About me: Dont have a stable job. irresponsible . little money ( huge education loan), Finished my Graduation. my past has been like i am either an underachiever or overachiever. Started working in a start up for 6 months for little salary. I am Tall, i look young. I am good looking (Atleast above average). All my friends are married.

About the gal: Average looking ,Over weight , short. Has a stable well paid job ,successful , very supportive of me, Intelligent gal , caring . She has a stable past.

I had a lot of tots in my head if i should marry a pretty gal, or settle for an average gal .. I think this is right choice. May be i can do better may be i cant do better.I know we cant get everything in life. We have to compromise on something

I spoke to two people about this
    first one said personality is what matters in the long run dont worry too much about looks
    second guy said looks are important, That attraction is very important

What do you guys feel about this
    I don't really care, but honestly, it sounds like she could do better, and if that's the case, one day she WILL do better, because that's what they do.

Don't sign a pre-nup.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I thought we'd decided that mary was one of Darth Rings' more socially adjusted sock puppets.
    If we could use less offensive language and call me socially capable, that'd be swell.

===

On a more serious note, has anyone ever done that. Even family or people who might gain something out of lying to you.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    If we could use less offensive language and call me socially capable, that'd be swell.

===

On a more serious note, has anyone ever done that. Even family or people who might gain something out of lying to you.
    My social behavior is never a topic. Actually, I'd have to say almost never because I can think of one case where a girl called me autistic. However, I don't think she knew what that meant. The vibe I had been giving her was that I really didn't enjoy her company, and she wasn't aware that I was forcing myself to date. She said she was 28, but acted like an irresponsible sub 20. That ordeal lasted about a month and I swore off dating until I met my last girlfriend a few months later.

All my other experiences meeting new people are quite the opposite. I seem to charm the pants off everyone and I don't quite understand it. I often feel like walking exception. It'd be great if I could concisely explain, but there's no categorical way to describe it; instead, there's a thousand viewpoints/quirks/traits I embody that should put them off, but I'm somehow small enough to permeate all membranes. Even when I do genuinely fuck up (whether personal or professional), I'm never punished. I dive to my knees, half naked, offering a leather strap as I kowtow, but no one ever consents to the lashing. The nonsense of it all has bugged me enough to come up with dozens of theories, but I've already resigned to it being a permanent mystery because it's not actually that important. I'm starting to get off point.

I make really close and candid connections for my actual friendships. Accusations of my shortcomings have never been restrained: aloof, annoying, arduous, arrogant, and we should stop while we're in the a's. I usually receive them as part of downplayed compliments. To reiterate though, I've never actually been called anything ranging from antisocial to very social by anyone minus the one example with which I led. Sometimes I have to be tracked down and begged; sometimes I take commanding lead. Articulating it now, I'm probably too inconsistent for it to be the subject of consensus.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Poster
    Feelings are hard. Good you are 'thinking' about this.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    If you have the money , life is all good .You can choose whatever you want

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    The way you spoke about your gal seems to me like you dont really like them, maybe I would consider to wait with marriage, but since this post is almost 12years old, I would love to hear your update

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Hello, I am a beauty blogger and I want to simply say that personality is important but along with that your partner support and understanding is very important. So, choose your life partner carefully and leave happily.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Theheavenbeau View Post
    Hello, I am a beauty blogger and I want to simply say that personality is important but along with that your partner support and understanding is very important. So, choose your life partner carefully and leave happily.
    Glad you didn't forget the part about leaving...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast