Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: I am still an involuntary celibate

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The woman who's in charge of something or other had whatsherface over to dinner to meet her family and it turns out that her Mr. is a Mrs.
    I wouldn't care except it was just obvious pandering to the present social climate like with The Penguin suddenly discovering that he's ghey even though the entire history of that character says otherwise.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-13-2016 at 08:15 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Last edited by shaina; 12-13-2016 at 09:10 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    This thread should have never been created.
    Some say the same thing about you, but you are here. So, if you are here, so is this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I regret creating this topic. We all know there is no biological need for sex. We also know that all of us share one thing in common: we want others to care about us and we want to care about others. If I have sex with someone and then I'll never see that person again, will I be satisfied? I don't think so. People should have sex when they want to show their sexual partners that they truly care about them. This thread should have never been created.
    Right on Oleg. Now you're using your head. Honestly, I can usually get myself off better than any female could. Don't get me wrong, that warm, wet hug from their vagina around my penis is indeed great. Especially when you don't wear a condom. Not only does it feel better bareback but it's more exciting cuz you're basically playing Russian roulette. Don't know if she has an STD or not. And taking that risk is hot to me.

But...when it's all said and done all you're doing is getting your nut. Which you could probably do it better to yourself than any female could(well, that's how I am at least, I rarely climax when having sex nowadays, it sucks, I always have to listen to "are you not attracted to me").

The thing is is trying to find that one special bitch who you can completely be yourself around. Say whatever is on your mind, do whatever the fuck you want. And she would still love you no matter what dumbass shit you say or do.

Getting pussy is the easy part. Finding a "true partner"...well, that's a problem that will more than likely never happen to ya. You can literally walk down the street and run into a girl to fuck. Remember that they want it just as much as we do.

So I wouldn't care too much about the whole caring for each other part. It's incredibly hard to find a partner who you genuinely will care about. And I'm not talking about just love. I'm talking about the type of care that if she wanted to poop on your chest, you would let her because you care about her fucked up urges so much to let her. Or if she needed a kidney, and you're a match, you would actually give her one(lol, yeah fucking right).

Just go get your nut brother. If your actual "soul mate" pops up, then that's great! But I honestly don't believe in that shit anymore. Most females are just as self centered as I am. So finding "that one" I have given up on a long time ago. I thought I found "her" quite a few times already. All you can hope for is to find someone who you can actually tolerate being around on a daily basis. And vice versa...

Truthfully, I wish you the best.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    How does this work ?

6. Lounge   -   #56
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandan View Post
    How does this work ?
    Ask your mum.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    In the not so distant future

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456