Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I am still an involuntary celibate

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Well, I still haven't had sex. I still have one hope though: maybe my former brother-in-law will get me a prostitute. (I can't afford to pay for a prostitute from my own pocket). But, oh God, I've been missing out on life so much! There are so many beautiful women, but I have no idea how to start a romantic relationship with any of them.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Don't give up hope, Oleg- women make mistakes all the time. You could be one of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    lol

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Wow,, Oleg. I remember about reading about this same problem like 7 years ago. I thought for sure you would have just "accidentally" walked in on your sister while she was showering or masturbating and gotten it over with by now.

Start saving them dollars. There's a stigma about paying for sex,, but trust me, running up in a pay-for-sex woman all bareback is a complete rush... Like playing Russian roulette I would guess.

About $40 is all it'll will take. You wouldn't believe the amount of self-esteem some females do not have.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    hey oleg,

the other day I saw funkins reply to a five year old post u made on some hush hush trackers advanced user forum, where u were happy to see some familiar faces. then someone else replied to point out you hadn't logged in in years and were probably never gonna see his reply. i was momentarily sad when i realized almost all those familiar faces stopped torrenting as well. i dont much care for private trackers anymore either but its sad to see these ghosts of when i was really involved, in a necro'd forum post 8(

but you're both still here! uwu
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 12-03-2016 at 10:15 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Clawguy, TSOL are a pretty cool band, I really like that album you have as your avatar - but your posts are the most emo posts that ever have been written outside of Tumblr.
    There's only so much leeway that av can buy you before people start assuming you cry yourself to sleep listening to MCR.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Well, I still haven't had sex. I still have one hope though: maybe my former brother-in-law will get me a prostitute. (I can't afford to pay for a prostitute from my own pocket). But, oh God, I've been missing out on life so much! There are so many beautiful women, but I have no idea how to start a romantic relationship with any of them.
    Which is surprising what with you being the big romantic and everything.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Clawguy, TSOL are a pretty cool band, I really like that album you have as your avatar - but your posts are the most emo posts that ever have been written outside of Tumblr.
    There's only so much leeway that av can buy you before people start assuming you cry yourself to sleep listening to MCR.
    I actually cry myself to sleep listening to TSOL. o.o

Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 12-03-2016 at 07:30 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    If you're not against incest and nothing over all the time that I've known you makes me believe you might be, I hear that you're Mum will sleep with literally anyone.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I am against incest, of course...
    Look how beautiful she is: http://www.sex.com/pin/53612268-inocent-blonde . Unfortunately, I can't have her.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast