Thread: Help

Hi guys my brother has been a member of FST for a long time but hasnt posted in a while and has forgotten his password. He has done the password reset to his email even though it says email has been sent he has not been receiving anything for days.

He has also tried contacting admin but no luck. What else can be done ???

His username is aslanozzy.

Thanks

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Last Activity
    07-10-14 11:12
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    same thing happened to me while in the hospital for 9 mos. have him ask again and check his e-mail spam folder ; worked for me after 3 or 4 requests remember nothing worth having comes easy. Hope this helps if not he can always start over with a new G mail addy.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Yeah he wasnt on for a while, had some personal issues no internet at all but wanted to get back into things and now he cant get in, i guess i will tell him to keep trying.

Thanks

Hey guys he has finally received an email for password reset. Thanks for your help im sure you will be seeing him online more often.
    Last edited by Metsy81; 12-16-2016 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by nzbman View Post
    same thing happened to me while in the hospital for 9 mos. have him ask again and check his e-mail spam folder ; worked for me after 3 or 4 requests remember nothing worth having comes easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsy81 View Post
    Hey guys he has finally received an email for password reset. Thanks for your help im sure you will be seeing him online more often.
    Thanks for these posts. I have just relayed the information to someone else who's been waiting for RealitY to do a password reset since late November. Hopefully it will also work.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I am waiting for my password reset email too... never received it...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    I also had this problem. Had to create a new account as the email password reset system does not appear to function.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    I also had this problem, but i have solve it