Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Kodi Stuff

Gribley's Avatar On a hate list
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I have fallen considerably behind with kodi. When Genesis died, I kinda drifted away from it. What are the cool kids using with it now?
    Covenant: Just another fork of the same old streaming source.

'UK Turk' offers an interesting alternative but no search just what is listed, but doesn`t seem to work with KODI Leia

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Figured I'd come post some updates to some of the changes in the world of Kodi streaming.

As some of you have surely noticed, Primewire and Exodus are either dead or, for users who are trying to keep up, requiring you to chase down the latest Primewire web addresses to manually edit and still get very shitty results.

Enter, Gaia and Real-Debrid.

While it takes a few more minutes to setup it is definitely worth it. I initially had some difficulties and was getting nothing but error messages anytime I attempted to stream a movie, but once I got everything sorted out it quickly became my full time replacement for Movies (and TV). I could watch whatever in 720p and it was pretty decent. Then last week I stumbled upon Real-Debrid, and oh boy am I glad I did. If all you care about is obtaining stuffs for free then read no further. Use Gaia and enjoy they max 720p you're going to fetch. But if you don't mind spending $5 or so, do yourself a favor and get a Real-Debrid account and add it to your Gaia add-on. I've seen it referred to as an unrestricted downloader and also a pre-cached downloader. I'm not sure either of those make much sense to be honest but what it does is give you the absolute top quality on everything you watch. Want to stream that new ______ film in BluRay quality? Done. Everything you watch is in the best available quality, all the time, with no buffering. There are a ton of YouTube videos on it to learn from as well. Check it out.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #43
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thank you for the update on this, skiz! I have fallen out of kodi, but it could be a wonderful resource as I can't always find something of interest on netflix, or didn't have time to grab entertainment before work (going back on July 1st ).

Kodi kinda reminds me of the days of descrambling Dish channels-- it takes some maintenance, but is great once fully up-to-date.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Thank you for the update on this, skiz! I have fallen out of kodi, but it could be a wonderful resource as I can't always find something of interest on netflix, or didn't have time to grab entertainment before work (going back on July 1st ).

Kodi kinda reminds me of the days of descrambling Dish channels-- it takes some maintenance, but is great once fully up-to-date.
    Not a prob! The redundant shit on Netflix is what made me go back to Kodi and do some updates.

Hows the back now vs pre surgery?

yo

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I do hear that a C section can knock you back - keep on smoking that pipe you claim not to be aware of or own.
    Last edited by Gribley; 06-29-2018 at 09:55 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    One bonus of the procedure (which was done in my neck) is that the pressure on my lower back was relieved and I no longer have my long-existing issue with back pain. Strangely, I seldom felt any issues in that area of my neck, although I had multiple issues there including a spinal cord injury.

Still regaining my strength, balance, and energy-- but have full function and am doing well. Feeling very fortunate!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    One bonus of the procedure (which was done in my neck) is that the pressure on my lower back was relieved and I no longer have my long-existing issue with back pain. Strangely, I seldom felt any issues in that area of my neck, although I had multiple issues there including a spinal cord injury.

Still regaining my strength, balance, and energy-- but have full function and am doing well. Feeling very fortunate!

Glad to hear you still getting better (really and without the usual sub-text). But given the thread title is you Kodi back on its' feet too? I find a reboot and or re-flash works wonders IRL and virtual
    Last edited by Gribley; 06-29-2018 at 02:04 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Gaia and Real-Debrid.
    Thanks I`ll try `em out. Gave up on streaming from remote sources long ago, with VPN and setting up a trakt account (and editting of said boxes) it was all so much more effort than just hosting locally.... it used to work well (about 2 years ago) but as you said all the usual easy options went away and I couldn`t be doing with setting up 5 boxes each time. Still I`ll definitely try this on one and see how it goes

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribley View Post
    Glad to hear you still getting better (really and without the usual sub-text). But given the thread title is you Kodi back on its' feet too? I find a reboot and or re-flash works wonders IRL and virtual
    Meg's kodi needs new legs, as well...

Thank you, my nemesis friend

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345