Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Mobile Index

turtleman
    I have been hearing rumours that Google is to create a mobile friendly only index. So if your website is not phone friendly you will not be found when someone searches on a phone. Anyone anything to add?

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    n00b
    From what I have been reading its more than a rumour but i douldn't find anythign that gives a timescale for its implementation

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    epcltd
    This was on Seartch Engine Land some time ago http://searchengineland.com/google-d...content-261037

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    daliamaarouf
    when your site be work and open with any browser it`s will increase your chance to get agood place in google search and this will be useful for other things like get more traffic and when you get more traffic it will be good to be with the time in the first google pages search

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Yes! I also heard about that rumor. What ever it may be, it is essential to make a website mobile friendly or responsive as it is the Smart Phone generation.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    You should use template responsive, its support multi device

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Most of the people using their mobile phone for searching, If the sites are mobile friendly you will get more visibility for your business.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    I am pretty sure it is part of the algorithm by now

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    I feel that the mobile index will consist of 99% of the tubes with adult content.

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    Google gathers data on each page in an enormous inventory, known as a record, which it at that point uses to plan and show list items for different questions. Up to this point, Google fundamentally saw website pages through the eyes of a desktop client, regarding versatile pages as vital, yet optional to those desktop pages. Presently, Google is treating the portable renditions of each page as the essential page to file, with desktop adaptations being optional.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast